Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
It's a tough decision. I mean, it's not like I've been particularly prolific recently. I've been dormant. Like Godzilla when he's not attacking Japan. Is this the thread? The thread where I declare that I will post and never stop. Posting every day. Every hour. Every minute. Three threads, Fourteen threads, ONE HUNDRED THREADS. I was once a brash and roving blade posting threads willy-nillilly. Saw the movie Air Bud? Post a thread. Need a new personal lord and saviour? Post a thread. Get new shoes? Post a thread. I was like a machine. Can I do that again? Can I post at levels never before obtained? Levels not even conceived of? I've been slow. A thread maybe every week. loving pitiful. PITIFUL. I PITY MYSELF. I know lurkers, loving lurkers, who post more than I have recently. Maybe this is the thread. The bulwark upon which my self imposed silence breaks.

Nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hold on, let me put on my posting pants..

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hold on, let me put on my posting pants..

What a champ. Puts on his posting pants one leg at a time. Fundamental skills, man. Fundamentals.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Literally A Person posted:

What a champ. Puts on his posting pants one leg at a time. Fundamental skills, man. Fundamentals.

What’s this one leg at a time horse poo poo? You guys don’t roll back on your bed and pull your legs in and pull the pants over both feet? :thunk:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

What’s this one leg at a time horse poo poo? You guys don’t roll back on your bed and pull your legs in and pull the pants over both feet? :thunk:

:aaaaa:

This is why you're a legend.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

:aaaaa:

This is why you're a legend.

I’m the ty Cobb of competitive pie eating. :munch:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

I’m the ty Cobb of competitive pie eating. :munch:

Oh....

Oh god....

:stonk:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
hell yeah

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Methanar posted:

hell yeah

Really appreciate the enthusiasm.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
LAP, I have faith in you. Your posting game is as strong as ever. Just. Keep. Posting.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Internetjack posted:

LAP, I have faith in you. Your posting game is as strong as ever. Just. Keep. Posting.

This is charging my posting power.

Soon I will evolve past this flesh prison and become posting incarnate. The living embodiment.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Soon I will evolve past this flesh prison and become a posting incarnate. The living embodiment.

hell yeah

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Methanar posted:

hell yeah

Seriously, you need to go into business as a Hype-Man for Hire. I'm gettin' all jazzed up.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Soon I will evolve past this flesh prison and become posting incarnate. The living embodiment.

You are the hero we deserve!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Okay, that's it.

:siren:I AM GOING TO POST:siren:

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020
Here is a man who could've posted the PM thread part 2, but noooooo.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Star Me Kitten posted:

Here is a man who could've posted the PM thread part 2, but noooooo.

I'm shy.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Okay, that's it.

:siren:I AM GOING TO POST:siren:

:peanut:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Here are some pictures of dorks:

Star Me Kitten
Aug 10, 2020

Here are some pictures of dorks:

Dude, I told you NOT to share the pictures I sent of me.

I will never trust you again.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ive been wondering and i think it should be discussed and maybe even portrayed through the art of drawing -what powers can be given to everyday objects by attaching gems or crystals

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
why does the word spangled exist solely to describe the usa flag (cum thread?)

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
psexy psalms

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Oh man, I can’t wait for this thread! It’s getting incredible buzz on the streets.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy
Postin

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Literally A Poster

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

gary oldmans diary posted:

ive been wondering and i think it should be discussed and maybe even portrayed through the art of drawing -what powers can be given to everyday objects by attaching gems or crystals

*Vince McMahon gettin' a little saucy*

gary oldmans diary posted:

why does the word spangled exist solely to describe the usa flag (cum thread?)

*Vince McMahon pulling his collar sweating a little bit*

:vince:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Wifi Toilet posted:

Oh man, I can’t wait for this thread! It’s getting incredible buzz on the streets.

My street team has been canvassing for weeks.

I can feel the power of your post flowing through my posting aura.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

What the gently caress did you just loving post a thread about, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous thread making GBS threads raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed probations.

I am trained in gorilla quotes and I’m the top page sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words.

You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your thread in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bad posts.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the Internet you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” thread was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Please don't LAP :ohdear:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i have to go through an airlock to get in to my hyperbaric posting chamber, but it's well worth it, as you can tell from the quality of my posts

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving post a thread about, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous thread making GBS threads raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed probations.

I am trained in gorilla quotes and I’m the top page sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words.

You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill your thread in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bad posts.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the Internet you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” thread was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re loving dead, kiddo.

300 probations? Get on my level amatuer.

Colonel Cancer posted:

Please don't LAP :ohdear:

I'm trying to hold myself back, Colonel but the allure is so strong. I can hear posting calling to me like as if it were the siren and I was a smelly sailor.

TheAardvark posted:

i have to go through an airlock to get in to my hyperbaric posting chamber, but it's well worth it, as you can tell from the quality of my posts

*pushes button on key fob*

*posting pods rise from the lake*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

That's right lap I saw your post about a mustard sub and I had to out do you. horseradish cheese-spread on a horseradish and roast beef sandwich. With pickle slices. I've done it. I've created the masterwork. Nothing can stop me now. Horse. Radish. Cheese. Spread!!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Wtf who would put horseradish in the bloody Mary?!?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

everyone you dumb fcker what the hell wrong with you this isn't canada we don't put clam in it

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Big Beef City posted:

That's right lap I saw your post about a mustard sub and I had to out do you. horseradish cheese-spread on a horseradish and roast beef sandwich. With pickle slices. I've done it. I've created the masterwork. Nothing can stop me now. Horse. Radish. Cheese. Spread!!!

That? That is your :airquote:great work:airquote:?? Where is the salami? The pepperoni? The peppercinis? The provolone? It's like you don't even know what a sandwich is. Roast beef? Do I look like a fuckin' farmer from North Dakota to you? I ain't eatin' no loving roast beef. It hasn't even been cured! Get this garbage OUT OF MY SIGHT.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Big Beef City posted:

everyone you dumb fcker what the hell wrong with you this isn't canada we don't put clam in it

Not Tabasco?!? Wow you are backwards south of border huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

not sure how this object exists but i am certain i would like to own it