Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Those look sick, you sure you can't just carve out a couple spots (e.g. desk nook) to turn that into office space?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

16 feet? A bungee cord hooked from the rear seat grab handles oughta do it!

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Khizan posted:

When I did that I just replaced the coil entirely. IIRC replacement coils were $20-30 each at Lowes.

I thought about it and figured that there was no way of cleaning it that wouldn't result in me breathing melted plastic fumes the next time I used it, and I'd rather pay the idiot tax than do that, especially because that house didn't have a real range vent, just a fan with a lovely filter.

otoh I did that like five times as a dumbshit college student renting and each time I got all the plastic off with steel wool and didn't damage the coils beyond use.