Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

2 in the afternoon or 2 in the morning as long as you let them ripen under the heat lamp. Watch them spin and get em in, I always say. Let's talk about 7/11 taquitos and what they mean to you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Never seen that buffalo chicken one, but I would eat two or four of those mmmmyep.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I like them.

Is this for all fast food taquitos? I like the Quik Trip ones a bit less, but they are less of a crapshoot because I have seen them in there changing them even in both the day and the middle of the night.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

All taquitos are welcome here

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
tried ordering these late a night once and was to drunk to complete the transaction so they called the cops...i never experienced the taste :(

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Big fan of the jalepeno cream cheese ones

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Zippy the Bummer posted:

tried ordering these late a night once and was to drunk to complete the transaction so they called the cops...i never experienced the taste :(

this is the most relatable 7/11 story

----------------

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The other day I noticed my nearest Kwik Trip has egg rolls on the dog-roller but despite their decent selection of toppings and other condiments I don't think they have sweet and sour, so I'm on the fence about giving that a go, plus our favorite asian place that opened up in spring makes REAL egg rolls and not the lovely little ones that have seem to become the norm for everyone else around here, and they're only like $1.99 a pop.

Well that's my gas station tube shaped food adjacent story. Thank you.

----------------

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Taquitos and a corn dog from a convenience store is one of life’s simple pleasures.

I love convenience store heat lamp fare. It’s a shame that all the ones that have those are on the other side of town and I’d have to make a special trip just to get some. The local place half a block from me doesn’t have any. They don’t even have extra syrup flavors in the soda machine.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Derpies posted:

I gotta try these

super sweet best pal posted:

Taquitos and a corn dog from a convenience store is one of life’s simple pleasures.

I love convenience store heat lamp fare. It’s a shame that all the ones that have those are on the other side of town and I’d have to make a special trip just to get some. The local place half a block from me doesn’t have any. They don’t even have extra syrup flavors in the soda machine.
The ones that have chicken are the best. First and only time I've ever gotten food poisoning, but totally worth it. There really is no home alternative to heat lamp/roller food.

----------------

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Derpies posted:

Just had one of these b/c of your recommendation

drat good

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I eat the Tornados brand ones. Been into the French toast and sausage lately myself.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Mods please add "and other heat lamp foods" to the thread titlre

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

sweet thursday posted:

Just had one of these b/c of your recommendation

drat good

glad to help!

----------------

Biscats n Gravy
Jun 13, 2018

Smile.

Derpies posted:

BIG seconding here. Like you can't go wrong with just the regular taco meat one but jalapeno cream cheese is excellent, probably the best one. I'm definitely forgetting the other ones atm though.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Most of them are awful, but the Taco and Cheese Taquitos are just garbage in the the right way that they really hit the spot when you need a quick and dirty, greasy bite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
they still have all the rollers closed down at my local place. you can buy a pre wrapped up hot dog in the heat box but thats it :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn8KfYOOEuc