Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

The CMB thing along with Marvel canon tells me that Wanda is probably creating her own universe in a literal sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

So, based on how this show has telegraphed everything so far, my only conclusion is that Darcy now has powers, namely super-strength.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

BurritoJustice posted:

(Thanos' spinny sword)

The Thanoscopter

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Azhais posted:

Strange also had more time to train between the movies and didn't need to be carried hard by his cloak

I just imagine that Strange spent the equivalent of millions of years getting killed by Dormammu. That's a lot of practice.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

What if you died because the pilot of your aircraft disappeared and you didn't.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Stryfe's cape is made of microfiber cloth for easy removal of fingerprints without leaving streaks or microabrasions.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Ok did a rewatch and the mailman is definitely fishy. There's going to be many magic users revealed I think.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

They don't necessarily have to be "in on it" or be major characters, but I get the distinct feeling there's more magic here than just Agatha and Wanda.

edit: the last appearance of the mailman is as a UPS-alike called "Presto"

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

So I figured that Anti-Vision would show up at some point in this Phase, but I thought it would be an alternate universe version instead of this, since that's the original comics origin, and jibes with the whole multiverse schtick coming up. It would be interesting to somehow still have both going forward, but I fear it won't end that way.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Hayward is actually Super-Skrull
Pietro is actually Mojo
Seņor Scratchy is actually Howard the Duck
The funnel cake truck is actually Ironhide

edit:

VectorSigma fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Mar 5, 2021

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

And now, Vision is even whiter.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

I was hyped for The Defenders after how good the other shows were, and then the climax was just a bunch of running around in a cave.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

I think the best way to introduce X-Men would be to randomly drop a scene in some movie where Cable chases Deadpool through portals to Yakety-Sax for three minutes and bam there's mutants now.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Or Deadpool watches Endgame on D+ and then goes and does his own Time Heist and snatches the stones right out of the Avengers' hands in a montage and snaps a retcon into existence.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Instead of taking the Tesseract from Tony in 1970, Deadpool takes it right as Loki sees it at his feet in 2012. Deadpool teleports away using the power of the Space Stone saying "Loved your show!," and you have just enough time to see the confused look on Loki's face right before the Hulk repeats the ragdoll smash on him.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

I want one of those VARIANT jackets. There seems to be a dozen sites where I can buy one, but who knows what the actual product will be.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

The Coronado Cross from Last Crusade is bigger. Of course, the Lucasfilm continuity may exist in a slightly smaller timeline. This then means Bigger Luke may be a Variant from a parallel Bigger Timeline.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

I hope the MCU matures into full-on Cosmic Ghost Rider levels of continuity fuckery. I want me some Battleworld. Go hog-wild and make a Mojoverse game show. Make it an actual game show with real contestants cosplaying Marvel characters, but also have a plot. Hire me Feige.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

omg Thanoscopter

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙽 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙻𝙾𝙺𝙸!

𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙾𝙽𝙸𝚂𝚃 𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝙽
𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙲𝙰𝚂𝚃𝙻𝙴!

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

So the comics Loki from 616 actually orchestrated his adoption by Odin with his own time travel meddling, and that gives me some hope that a future Thor movie will have Richard E. Grant's variant return.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

FlamingLiberal posted:

I assume you mean Xavier?

I definitely got Illuminati vibes from that bit. The implications of this would be a wall of spoilertext so I'll just leave it at that.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Cliff Claven and the Multiverse of Madness looks pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZeEC70Hw38

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

JazzFlight posted:

Did they ever fully explain why Loki was time-slipping to begin with?

a convenient excuse for hair-flipping

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

a scene set in the Reb Browniverse where Wade steals Cap's motorcycle while calling him Blast Hardcheese, etc

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

pupils dilate on brain death, then constrict upon rigor mortis

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

of all the possible criticisms of episode 6, my biggest disappointment is that we no longer get to see a de-powered Storm kick Scott's rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out