Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

"i went to school. i majored in finance." -- darksydephil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Does dsp still do those videos where he rates fast food? Those were legendary

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

he only does them like once every 6 months now. and when he does do them he explains at great length [20 minutes at least ] that his wife cooks healthy delicious meals now + there was too much trolling and detractors. someitmes he will have a digression about the concepts of eating or food for people in the audience who don't understand

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I think it looks cool

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l091kxK5k3g

I watched this one a while back with Retarded_Clown_ and he paused at the part where Phil takes the first bite to say that it sounds exactly like the effect it plays when you loot a zombie in Oblivion and I laughed so hard I almost threw up

Lmfao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

6'50" for the curious.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He correctly disposed of tue grease. This shocks you!

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I watched him grinding for 5 mins and i like how he just spends 30 seconds going up and down the menus every time only to choose the wrong attacks and get angry

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Someone just tipped him $200 to wear a hat and he said nah, it's too hot for that. Thanks for the money though. lol

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Happy birthday, Phil.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I couldn't eat shellfish AND red meat otherwise my feet would explode because of the... acid-in-my-blood condition (it's also called "gout" by those who want to make fun of me)

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

That's how its pronounced.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He correctly pronounced the word. This shocks you!

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

loving hell lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

elf help book posted:

epic phil spent a banks money and they wont get it back :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

“My gay friend”… Lmfao

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wow is this guy for real

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

6 hours playing games. How does he do it

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

His lip smacking noises have been one of the most understated aspects of his oeuvre but even ten years later he still makes me want to puke in a trash can and close the video as soon as he starts making them.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Phil keeps shaking his Series X around and I keep thinking he's gonna break it day one like what happened with his PC and Switch

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Every time he picks the xbox up I sway around with it as he waves it around like a primal gamer reaction to the danger

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Look, an anonymous fan sent him the Series X just like Bob's brother buys all those indie treasures. Some of yall sound petty and jealous af rn.

Even if he did buy it himself, I have enjoyed the ride

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

trying to jack off posted:

hes saying when you buy something brand new as an example, not that he bought it himself. haters can back the gently caress off

Yep.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Lolling again at Phil saying “I’ll adhere to my guns”

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

SuppressdPuberty93 posted:

He's just commentating on opening and closing tabs . "Wow dood the tabs close so fast duhuhuh"

It does feel good when the tabs close fast.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Beautiful.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

phils goatee is truely something else folsk

He should grow a big beard to cover up his horrendous neck/chin combo imo.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You should grow a dick and go jack it off, troll. I'm sick of these detractors here just to ruin everyone's positive fun time. gently caress you. No seriously, gently caress you.

He has such a thick shadow. Its a waste.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

drat. Looks like he picked up the last one.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

https://twitter.com/theycallmedsp/status/1425772655374848005?s=21

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've been thinking that if you have to change your "entire pants" after a fart, is that not a "full making GBS threads"? Thoughts?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Meloncholric posted:

that is called a shart, friend

Not to get into semantics but if you are the point where you are pulling off both your drawers and shorts/pants (entire pants) to get washed, youve shat yourself.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

The shaft dialogue

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lmfao