Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Mutual in the sense that they let him leave the premises alive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

WWWWEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLL

well it’s the bad show

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

You cant quit, you're fired!

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

quote:

WWE even acknowledged his final television appearance on the April 8, 2019 episode of Raw, though his last appearance came 12 days later in a six-man tag match with Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins against Bobby Lashley, Drew McIntyre and Baron Corbin.
huh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

That was that random house show they put on the Network to capitalize off him leaving https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_The_Shield%27s_Final_Chapter

that they paid him like $300 for working after he did it

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Yeesh main eventing wrestlemania, Bianca's anxiety must be through the roof with how little main event time she's had. I hope it goes great for her and Sasha.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Bianca Both Belts plz

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/AndrewZarian/status/1380975893632401410?s=19

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

what was the previous team

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Procrastinator posted:

Byron Saxton, Samoa Joe, and Tom Philips.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Corey and Byron reunited at last..............................................

We cant keep the hurt business together but this is one duo we gotta reunite.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Procrastinator posted:

Tom Phillips, Samoa Joe, and Byron Saxton

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Makes me wonder if the other announce teams are getting a shakeup as well. I imagine Smackdown is considering Corey is likely gone from there.

Would be nice for NXT to get rid of Vic Joesph as well. He's not bad, just completely boring and lifeless for someone who is supposed to be the play by play commentator. Replace him with Samoa Joe or something.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
All the announcers are the loving same anyway, it doesn't matter what order they get shuffled around. Even Joe has already gotten all the personality sucked out of him.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

DarkstarIV posted:

Makes me wonder if the other announce teams are getting a shakeup as well. I imagine Smackdown is considering Corey is likely gone from there.

Would be nice for NXT to get rid of Vic Joesph as well. He's not bad, just completely boring and lifeless for someone who is supposed to be the play by play commentator. Replace him with Samoa Joe or something.

honestly i much prefer vic's boring standard commentary to beth and barrett's constant faux excitement voices

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Get Vic Venom back on the mic, imho.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Procrastinator posted:

honestly i much prefer vic's boring standard commentary to beth and barrett's constant faux excitement voices

This is definitely a massively unpopular take, but I miss Mauro. Yes he was incredibly overbearing and obnoxious but at least he sounded like he was genuinely interested in what was going on.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I loved Mauro.

How many hours from this post is mania on?

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

DarkstarIV posted:

This is definitely a massively unpopular take, but I miss Mauro. Yes he was incredibly overbearing and obnoxious but at least he sounded like he was genuinely interested in what was going on.
Mauro was bad at times and got worse but the NXT announcing is absolutely unlistenable now. Like full on, no joke, absolutely detrimental to the product.

So yeah I'd say I miss him.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I never really defend Mauro in an argument cause I totally get everything that annoys the utter poo poo out of people that he does. Personally though, he works for me.

Lethrom
Jul 12, 2010

I totally understand why people would find Mauro's commentary annoying.

They're wrong, but I understand it.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/1380990417932414976

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQHVQvePdtI

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The WWE version of Mauro sucked but he was good when they first hired him and he never fully gave into the brain worms. Also he made up to date pop culture references so that's something he had going for him.

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Apr 10, 2021

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

fingers crossed

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Looks like it will be clear of Tampa by 10pm. Has WWE ever rain delayed an event before?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Lethrom posted:

I totally understand why people would find Mauro's commentary annoying.

They're wrong, but I understand it.

He can be a bit catch-phrasey and a bit over-exuberant, but gently caress me, I'd take it over "oh my, vintage Wogglo McJobbington," and "inane, argumentative noise."

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Is there going to be an actual Wrestlemania thread?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

SalTheBard posted:

The WM thread last year was so fun. The moment when Cena came out to the ring and everyone thought he was actually gonna wrestle the fiend was so funny

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

SalTheBard posted:

it starts at the surprisingly late for wwe time of 8pm but yes probably

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Le Saboteur posted:

Looks like it will be clear of Tampa by 10pm. Has WWE ever rain delayed an event before?

Hope people didn't start drinking too early today or you'll pass out before the first match

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hope people did start drinking too early today so you'll pass out before the first match

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
gonna go get beer now what should I eat for this poo poo

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

WatermelonGun posted:

gonna go get beer now what should I eat for this poo poo

Nachos.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
https://twitter.com/stellar_jl319/status/1380993238115479556

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Hope everyone will be okay that thunderstorm looks rough. I just worked all day in the down pour rain, I am excited for Sasha/Bianca, Drew/Lashley, and hopefully Becky returning.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

:stare:

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
they should do the show in the rain.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
This is for Backlash in '06

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
https://twitter.com/mcclureWX/status/1380990649000996868

It'll be done with by time the show actually starts.