Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Every time I come here it looks different

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
What’s different?

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
hey schmug

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

What’s different?

nothing much, what's a different with you?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the recently-permabanned president of the United States of America has thrown his considerable financial might behind Lowtax to buy them back from Geoffery of Yospos (a Biden sockpuppet). what you're seeing is a shadow war, culminating in the eventual ascension of JFK jr

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
New year, new forums.

Wattsamatta
Feb 24, 2008

Cool thread bros. Super chill. Who misses Orange Julius? Ahhh... I remember that.

schmug
May 20, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

What’s different?

Banners, colors, labels on things; etc... its very confusing. For one thing, I used to be assured that nobody liked me, and now I'm not so sure.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Slumpy posted:

hey schmug

sup Slumpy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

No

schmug
May 20, 2007

no?

schmug
May 20, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the recently-permabanned president of the United States of America has thrown his considerable financial might behind Lowtax to buy them back from Geoffery of Yospos (a Biden sockpuppet). what you're seeing is a shadow war, culminating in the eventual ascension of JFK jr

gently caress that explains it

Thanks!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I DONT LIKE THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT!
/

Shogunner
Apr 29, 2010

Ready to crash and burn.
I never learn.
I'm on the rapetrain.

Wattsamatta posted:

Cool thread bros. Super chill. Who misses Orange Julius? Ahhh... I remember that.

i miss the mall, what is happening to me??

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

schmug posted:

Banners, colors, labels on things; etc... its very confusing. For one thing, I used to be assured that nobody liked me, and now I'm not so sure.

I dunno you have a pretty good at

schmug
May 20, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

I DONT LIKE THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT!
/

would anybody tell me if I was getting stupider?

Shogunner posted:

i miss the mall, what is happening to me??

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat

schmug posted:

I don’t think you have to worry about that.

schmug
May 20, 2007

Giraffe posted:

I don’t think you have to worry about that.

phew

zaepg
Dec 25, 2008

by sebmojo
Turn off your monitor

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Use the phone app, duh

schmug
May 20, 2007

zaepg posted:

Turn off your monitor

lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

maybe if you spent less time bitchin and more time postin you wouldn't get so drat worked up

schmug
May 20, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

maybe if you spent less time bitchin and more time postin you wouldn't get so drat worked up

doubt it

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

it doesn't look any different to me

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Big Beef City posted:

maybe he should mackleLESS

schmug
May 20, 2007

StarkRavingMad posted:

im right here

schmug
May 20, 2007

A Russian troll farm posted:

it doesn't look any different to me

get off my lawn!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
We are in the process of re-aligning from hell dimension back into our prime reality. Some small distortions are expected.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Mobile app looks the same to me

naem
May 29, 2011

Meme Poker Party posted:

We are in the process of re-aligning from hell dimension back into our prime reality. Some small distortions are expected.

we really are lol

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

schmug posted:

This one actually bothers me too. Back in the good 'ol days I was guaranteed to have no PMs, but with the addition of that '...yet.' text it introduces uncertainty and hope that someone someday may want to send me a PM, and that's just cruel :(

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

whhoa

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

StarkRavingMad posted:

okay so i saw you post in another thread and i thought to myself 'do kids these days even know what's going on in that guys avatar?' seems like the place to bring it up

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
It's now illegal to not be a sexweird

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its friday night and im smoking weed OP wot ov it eh m8?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
ITS SO loving DIFFERENT. OH MY GOD ITS SO WEIRD NOW I BARELY RECOGNISE MY OWN DICK IN FRONT OF MY MOUTH

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

schmug posted:

For one thing, I used to be assured that nobody liked me, and now I'm not so sure.

Who the hell are you anyway? why should even I bother disliking you over say G.G. Allin?

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
hope and change on the horizon friend

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

schmug posted:

I hate you
talking to myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I think the banners change from time to time, not sure though.