Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

What a weird sex toy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I'm literally both from Indiana and gonna make pork tenderloin sandos tomorrow and all those pics are just conspicuous consumption. I promise we Indiana people can make a decent pork tenderloin sando without making it dumb and huge. I live here and don't get why that is a thing.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

ekuNNN posted:

I always find this suh a childish argument. All that stuff is delicious :colbert:

I think the only thing I care about is Brains cause I don't think you can cook away Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Prions are what makes meat tasty. Blend all that nervous system tissue in there gimmie that Kuru.

What's super awesome in the USA is that the overpopulated, underhunted White Tail Deer are spreading around Chronic Wasting Disease and there are still a LOT of people who eat them.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Now primarily sold on the grey market to a particular strain on masochists.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I didn't know Hard Rock Cafe sold Goldbelly burgers.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Non Compos Mentis posted:

they remaking sausages from poop now?

always have been. hence the saying "you don't want to know what goes into a sausage oh no my friend!"

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Non Compos Mentis posted:

so a beyond hot dog is just vegetarian poop?

Beyond the digestive tract yes

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Upsidads posted:

you cant have, nor handle my vegetarian poops

they're radioactive and i'm possible radioactive dump sites. call me

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Captain Hygiene posted:

A little homegrown content for lunch today

I know chili dogs never look good, but DQ seems to go out of their way to make them feel like somebody scrounged yesterday's food out of the dumpster, and this one more than most. And yet, they're solidly in my list of garbage food cravings :sweatdrop:

I am going out for these tomorrow now. There is... something? about them. Like DQ food is always better than expected. The chili-cheese dogs are not but still somehow delicious.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Schubalts posted:

I do that with sweet potatoes and yams, but never a regular russet potato.

There is a GBS poster who eats whole raw potatoes. I would name and shame but I can't recall who they are.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Core one whole raw potato lengthwise. Insert one poorly microwaved hot dog.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Aww yeah the DP Dog.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

What da gently caress

Red Bellied Pacu will eat ANYTHING but are mostly into fruits and nuts, not hotdogs.

It has 100% outgrown that 24" depth tank but looks healthy. I'm not seeing any fin degradation or a chimple or any HITH etc.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Vampire Panties posted:

I'd allow stir-fry, but I'm standing firm that beef (especially ground beef) should never be fried. :colbert:

Correct. Ground beef should be boiled.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

If the sauce on the fries contains horseradish 100% would

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Stoatbringer posted:

Best pub I’ve been too was known as The Cheese Pub. The landlord owned a cheese shop and instead of serving normal pub food, they only served cheese. They had a big display of dozens of interesting cheeses. So you’d go for lunch, have a pint of beer and a large wedge of strong cheddar or Stilton. Nothing else, just beer and cheese.

A 500 Borb entrance fee seems a bit steep, no?

The bartender is the same as your default character, but is green, instead of blue.
When clicked he says, "Welcome to the Cheese Pub. We only serve beer and cheddar here."

https://leaf-blower-revolution.fandom.com/wiki/The_Cheese_Pub

Desert Bus fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Oct 16, 2023

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Soul Dentist posted:

So it's something other than just a gristly horizontal hot dog expander

Doubles as a sex toy!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

BigBadSteve posted:

I bet his rear end enjoyed that satisfying snack.

That is clearly a snack meant to be enjoyed by a minimum of two holes at once.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

My favorite doughnuts are called "bagels," and apparently there are a few types? I just buy the ones at the store.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I've never seen Holy lettuce before

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I just wrap my hot dogs in tortillas. Buns are lame.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

If I can't use corn dogs as currency then the system has failed me. Sorry Sonic, your machine just won't accept my offering.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Did they liquefy the hot dogs before cooking them? Remove the casings and just moosh 'em up before cooking?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

My veins are quite ruined from injecting hot dogs whole. No matter how big you stretch the hole to the vein open the vein refuses to stretch out properly.