Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
Can I make an account that won't be my actual name and address? I'd love to troll my neighbors by starting a satanic panic about myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Bardeh posted:

The people on Nextdoor near me are preoccupied with the sky today

Post "pagan worship is forbidden on nextdoor" and see what happens

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

ThePopeOfFun posted:

I don't know how Hat has ingested and processed so much White Boomer without dying. Is your liver ok?

We learned from the lol at Trump thread that Fancy Hat is in the trenches. Father-in-law GOP cult member. I fear for his wellbeing.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I don't use Nextdoor so I'll just tell y'all about how my neighbor approached my wife (who is a pharmacist) and bluntly asked her, "is that Covid vaccine you're giving out gonna put a microchip in us? We heard that was Bill's (Gates?) plan. Have you heard about 5G causing Covid? That's what we've been reading"

I swear to you, I heard it happen. Send help.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

A Fancy Hat posted:

NEED IMMEDIATE HELP

Anybody know a plumber that can come out in next 10-15 minutes? Hot water tank is leaking a lot and I don't know how to turn the water off?

Restaurant is supposed to open in half an hour but right now we got about a half foot of water everywhere. It's hot water too so it's like a sauna in here, worried about the mold situation now too. Food is fine, I put it all up on some tables.

UPDATE: Closer to 8 inches now.

UPDATE 2: We will be opening a little late today, sorry for any inconvenience.

Idiots, just say it's surf and turf day

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Mormon Nailer posted:

This same person is posting incoherent things about looking for work as a private duty nurse and my brain just explodes every time I see it.

I've been asking antivax people "if china made this virus and wants it to spread, why are you helping them?" and it's really hosed them up.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

CaptainSarcastic posted:

In my delinquent youth we used to steal street signs sometimes, and my absolute favorite was stealing Neighborhood Watch signs.

Lol. We stole the signs of cities. "Entering Basic-ville" those types. I wish nextdoor existed back then because I'd love to see posts like

"Aliens stealing signs?!?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

No. 6 posted:

A ghost sucked me off??!!

"The answer orgasm might shock you!"