Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

MonsterEnvy posted:

Culling Game has to end for it to activate. Which involves Sukuna killing all remaining players.

Does that mean Megumi can't activate under the same conditions as well?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!
megumi's the game master now and could do as kenjaku did where you just get to add any rule you want.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Electric Phantasm posted:

Dude just can't help himself even when collaborating on specialty drinks

Hmm, they forgot the boba at the bottom of my tea...

WITH THIS TREASURE I SUMMON

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

TheHan posted:

megumi's the game master now and could do as kenjaku did where you just get to add any rule you want.

No Kenjaku needed points, and also to threaten the Culling Game with being turned off by deactiving Tengen's Barriers..

Megumi / Sukuna needs to kill all remaining players for the game to end, or make Tengen's Barriers end.

TheHan
Oct 29, 2011

Grind, you poor fool!
Grind straight for the stars!

MonsterEnvy posted:

No Kenjaku needed points, and also to threaten the Culling Game with being turned off by deactiving Tengen's Barriers..

Megumi / Sukuna needs to kill all remaining players for the game to end, or make Tengen's Barriers end.

whoops forgot about the points. how many did he have before getting cursed? maybe sukuna made enough back killing randos. otherwise megumi does have the same conditions kenjaku had to make his own rules, since he's got tengen in his tummy.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Electric Phantasm posted:

Dude just can't help himself even when collaborating on specialty drinks

What flavors are those?

rkd_
Aug 25, 2022

TheHan posted:

Maybe I misremember, but I don’t think you can change a rule that has been added.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

rkd_ posted:

Maybe I misremember, but I don’t think you can change a rule that has been added.

You can't but you can add a counter rule. Like the culling game ends if Kenjaku and Sukuna are dead, instead of the opposite which they have going.

I think it's more likely the Culling Game is ended by the Barriers being deactivated.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Official version is out but the translation seems really off this week

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

RatHat posted:

Official version is out but the translation seems really off this week

John Werry should probably be replaced by Lighting full time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fair Bear Maiden
Jun 17, 2013

MonsterEnvy posted:

John Werry should probably be replaced by Lighting full time.

Let's not pretend as if Lightning's translations wouldn't also be criticized if they were official. While Jujutsu Kaisen has had some real stinkers, manga fans have been trained to distrust official translations and do that reflexively. Case in point: the one chapter that *was* translated by Lightning was still lambasted here.