Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

rotinaj posted:

Jim cornette: “finally, some real goddamned food”

Good heavens. "Give me 10 Reuben sandwiches so I can get that large fry, please."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

rotinaj posted:

NGL with my glasses off, that baked steak and mashed potatoes looked like one of my guinea pigs

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

rotinaj posted:

Lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

WHY DAIRYINKLE WHY

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Fried bologna( balonga?) is 4.99?!?

Outrageous is so many ways

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

CombineThresher posted:

Corny's repeated insistence that Matt Morgan was the next big thing always made me laugh. 7 feet tall or not, that dude sucked.

Matt Morgan, 8 years into his career as a Pro Wrestler, still being called a Blue chipper was a bit that always made me laugh.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

mastershake and frylock got some rough post ATHF work

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Iirc the child was Ram Kaichow who is an adult now married to a god.

Meanwhile Cornette sleeps in a bed that smells like Matt Morgan’s nuts

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

It actually wasn't Ram Kaichow who Kenny wrestled. It was Haruka, a different kid who didn't end up staying in the business.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

C. Everett Koop posted:

Going off memory:

WCW - booking committee, wasn't the head decision maker, until he got mad and walked out.
Smokey Mountain: propped up by Rick Rubin money, tried the territory format after the territories were all but dead, went under once Rubin pulled his funding.
WWF: booking committee, pissed everyone off/didn't like the northeast (can't blame him on not liking Connecticut), went back to Louisville, wanted to kill Vince Russo
OVW: part owner, took WWF money in exchange for training their talent, did produce a golden generation (Cena/Brock/Orton/Batista), got mad over the idea that WWF would have a say in the talent they were paying him to develop, slapped Santino and solid his part
TNA: got worked by Jeff Jarrett into working again with Vince Russo, unsure of how much power he actually had but TNA was a shitshow that no one had a prayer of making halfway decent, from his telling got out-politic'd by Russo once more and was fired or quit I don't remember or really care to. Once more wanted to kill Vince Russo.
ROH: not formally head booker?, was now out of touch of what the modern wrestling fan was looking for, wore out his welcome and clashed with Sinclair management and ragequit

Basically only Smokey Mountain didn't end with him mad at someone or vice versa and that was a wrong place/wrong time investment.

Don't forget that every company he raged out of had one low-level office employee who, despite being a complete idiot, managed to singlehandedly wreck all of Corny's brilliant plans for wherever he was.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

CombineThresher posted:

Don't forget that every company he raged out of had one low-level office employee who, despite being a complete idiot, managed to singlehandedly wreck all of Corny's brilliant plans for wherever he was.

Wow, it is so strange that every single place he has ever worked employed one person who ruined everything

I wonder…

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

rotinaj posted:

Wow, it is so strange that every single place he has ever worked employed one person who ruined everything

I wonder…

I know what you're thinking, and you're right: a conspiracy of fools has been set against the genius Jimothy Cornette.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

C. Everett Koop posted:

Going off memory:

WCW - booking committee, wasn't the head decision maker, until he got mad and walked out.
Smokey Mountain: propped up by Rick Rubin money, tried the territory format after the territories were all but dead, went under once Rubin pulled his funding.
WWF: booking committee, pissed everyone off/didn't like the northeast (can't blame him on not liking Connecticut), went back to Louisville, wanted to kill Vince Russo
OVW: part owner, took WWF money in exchange for training their talent, did produce a golden generation (Cena/Brock/Orton/Batista), got mad over the idea that WWF would have a say in the talent they were paying him to develop, slapped Santino and solid his part
TNA: got worked by Jeff Jarrett into working again with Vince Russo, unsure of how much power he actually had but TNA was a shitshow that no one had a prayer of making halfway decent, from his telling got out-politic'd by Russo once more and was fired or quit I don't remember or really care to. Once more wanted to kill Vince Russo.
ROH: not formally head booker?, was now out of touch of what the modern wrestling fan was looking for, wore out his welcome and clashed with Sinclair management and ragequit

Basically only Smokey Mountain didn't end with him mad at someone or vice versa and that was a wrong place/wrong time investment.

With TNA he was given credit for agenting clever finishes and not anything negative and he thanked Dave Meltzer for doing that by viciously turning on him.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

CombineThresher posted:

Also in the case of Smoky Mountain Tim Horner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

Fried bologna( balonga?) is 4.99?!?

Outrageous is so many ways

Joe Biden I Did That sticker on the menu pointing at the bologna :(