Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

For tonight:

Universal Championship -- Roman Reigns (c) vs. Daniel Bryan: It's unfortunate that Bryan is being used as a transitional opponent for Reigns to move to his WrestleMania match with Edge -- especially true given Bryan was once seen as the man who should be Reigns' WrestleMania opponent. Bryan battled Jey Uso in a steel cage match on SmackDown, earning the shot at Reigns at Fastlane with a win. On March 19, Uso will battle Edge on SmackDown with the winner becoming special guest enforcer for the match.

Women's Tag Team Championship -- Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (c) vs. Bianca Belair & Sasha Banks
: While fans are looking forward to the WrestleMania showdown between Royal Rumble winner Belair and SmackDown women's champion Banks, which could steal the entire WrestleMania weekend, WWE seems to be struggling to really get the program going. Belair and Banks already challenged for the tag titles at Elimination Chamber, coming up short when Reginald -- who has been an unwelcome addition to the storyline -- botched an attempt to interfere and help Banks. Now, without any particularly meaningful build, they will be receiving another shot at the tag belts at Fastlane as a stay-busy match.

Intercontinental Championship -- Big E (c) vs. Apollo Crews: Crews finally had enough of his nice-guy act not getting him anywhere and upped his game, first brutally attacking Big E with the ring steps and then embracing his Nigerian heritage. After Big E made his return from the attack, Crews again attacked -- and again used the ring steps -- after Big E defended his title against Sami Zayn on SmackDown. Now the two will meet in a match as both have established new levels of aggression.

Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus (No Holds Barred)
: McIntyre and Sheamus have put on a pair of brutal matches already, the most recent ending in a double countout after they knocked each other out with ring steps. This led to speculation the Fastlane match would be made into a Last Man Standing match, though that has not been announced. Sheamus has also mixed himself into the picture with Bobby Lashley, who McIntyre faces at WrestleMania.

Randy Orton vs. Alexa Bliss: Bliss has tormented Orton since Orton burned The Fiend alive, making Orton vomit black goo multiple times. Bliss threw down the challenge to Orton for a match, saying it was his chance to kick her out of his life, which Orton accepted. It's unlikely this is an "actual match," but could signal the return of The Fiend.

Shane McMahon vs. Braun Strowman: Strowman took issue with McMahon excluding him from the Elimination Chamber match for the WWE championship. McMahon refused to issue a genuine apology, instead insulting Strowman and leading to a planned match on Raw. Before the match began, McMahon got the better of Strowman, hitting him with a camera and elbow dropping the big man through the announce table to set up the PPV showdown.

United States Championship -- Riddle (c) vs. Mustafa Ali: Ali picked up a win over Riddle in an impromptu match after Riddle had just competed in a six-man match. That eventually led to Ali losing in a match for the title on Raw, this after Riddle continued beating RETRIBUTION members in singles action. Ali has grown frustrated with his team's failures both in the ring and in helping him during his matches, creating as much tension as he has with Riddle.

Seth Rollins vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: Rollins returned with a demand that the SmackDown roster join him in his vision of what the brand could be. While he was ignored by most of the roster, Cesaro took the fight to Rollins, using an extended Cesaro Swing to embarrass Rollins. Since then, Rollins has focused his attention on Cesaro, who he has called the greatest waste of talent in WWE history. Nakamura recently came to the defense of Cesaro, delivering a Kinshasa to Rollins on SmackDown to set up the match just days ahead of the event.

Live on PEACOCK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

VROOM VROOM BEEP BEEP I'm ready!

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

So I went between Peacock and the WWE network and Peacock is like 2 minutes slower for me

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

more like pee cock am i right lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Wow, looks like I'm in for a real treat

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
im ready to increase my knowledge of fiend lore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhszOM0Rth8

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

i have this on i guess

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IjgZGhHrYY

what it shall always be

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
Good news everyone!

https://twitter.com/WWENetwork/status/1373758479379365889

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
What the hell I thought if you had Peacock already you got Fastlane? I guess not? I have to pay for it?

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Gonna tune in for only the main event of rear end Lane on the Pee Cock Network

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
I'm watching it on Peacock now, are you on Comcast? If so you have to go thru the app, Comcast still offers the PPV itself for the full price in the regular channel lineup because it's probably in their contract with the PPV company to do so...

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
luckily i get to watch wwe fastlane on the award-winning wwe network

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Wow, Seth sure is a dork now. Also then and forever probably.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
seth's suit looks like a jackson pollock painting

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

oh bro...

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

GLOSS posted:

I'm watching it on Peacock now, are you on Comcast? If so you have to go thru the app, Comcast still offers the PPV itself for the full price in the regular channel lineup because it's probably in their contract with the PPV company to do so...

Yea I have comcast/xfinity. I was trying via desktop with no luck. I guess it's via the app only cause it loaded right up on that.

Edit: Finally got in. Had to clear all my cookies loading up for peacock and it worked

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Mar 21, 2021

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
is it just "ali" now lmao

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
it's 2021 and Tyler Black v Shinsuke Nakamura is happening and I could not begin to care about either man, Shinsuke was my favourite wrestler ON THE PLANET in the mid 2010s.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

The WWE performance center takes its commitment to destroying knees very seriously.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
SLAPJACK

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Ready to get my $1.25 worth of Peacock for this PPV.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

still real 2 me

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

SLAPJACK

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1308294904573956096?s=20

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1349172183403094019

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i like how they're advertising the wwe network on the replay cards, on this, the last ppv to be aired on the wwe network in the US

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
how many of these thunderdome people are actually real people watching the show at this point

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Edit: Ignore that. I was wrong. cagematch has months and days switch for their dating system.

Digital Jedi fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Mar 21, 2021

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kitten emergency posted:

i like how they're advertising the wwe network on the replay cards, on this, the last ppv to be aired on the wwe network in the US

But it still exists in other countries, right?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I loving hate Riddle but he's good in the ring.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
This group sucks.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

lmao these dudes suck

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

Digital Jedi posted:

Ali defeated Riddle all back on 1/3.Them making it sound like it was recent

Ali defeated Riddle on raw or smackdwon or whatever i cant tell the difference anymore in the dome with a move that was a horrible botch but botched in such a way that it looked awesome. Apparently it was meant to be a top rope backstabber but instead became a top rope falling meteora.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Updated Retribution stats!

Retribution is 1-7
lost 3v3 against Hurt Business
lost 5v5 against Hurt Business
lost 4v4 elimination match against Hurt Business
won 4v4 against Strowman, Lee, Riddle, Sheamus
lost 2v2 against Dana Brooke & Ricochet
lost 2v2 against Woods & Kofi
lost 2v2 against Woods & Kofi, for the 2nd time!
lost 3v3 against Riddle & Lucha House Party

In singles
Mace 1-0
Ali 2-2 (2nd lost was for the US title)
T-Bar 2-0
Reckoning is 0-1
Slapjack is 1-2

Ali lost in a Fourway vs Morrison, Elias, Riocohet
Xavier joins Ricochet as being the only other wrestler to lose a singles match to any of Retribution

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

RIP SLAPJACK

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
oh no not retribution!!!!

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
So falls the house of T-bar

Adbot