Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
S tier: little caesers. this is the best cheap pizza from a simple value perspective. think aout it. u can get a hot n ready for ~$5, and guess what? they own.
-- very greasy
-- big flavor
-- nice price (GOOD VALUE)
-- NO HUMAN (pikc this up at the kiosk, very simple)
-- BAD THING: have to go there. simple for me since i can get there by foot (slow) lime scooter (fast) car (instantly transmission)

A tier: domino. this is the cash money IF u have the strats
-- lets talk coupon. when u open the website, peep the coupon. sometimes there are EPIC coupon that can give u a mega value on a sick pizza. VERY good strat.
-- quality = max. dominos pizza is very hgih quality. if you are experiencing bad pizza its kuz ur loving up. STRAT LEARNED FROM DOMINO THREAD ITF: get it "well done" this makes it cook longer and powers up the flavor.
-- topping: many selecyions to suit ur needs

B tier: nobody out pizzas the hut PIZZA HUT
-- fail tier for big fatsos and freaks
-- lets be honest their deep dish is pretty sick, its loving bomb to be honest, but its from pizza hut, so its fail
-- its pizza hut.

SIDE TIER (different scale...)

1a: Shakeys. You think this pizza is for kids? wrong. heres a tip about Shakeys, its got pitchers of beer and what they call a "Pizza bar" whcih is a salad bar but pizza. you can pay $small for couple pitcher f Bud Light for you and the boys and INFINITE PIZZA. inside there are arcade games and children but usually there are tables outside where you can dine AL FRESCO which is very classy. Very cheap for a LOT of beers and pizza and also VERY EPIC sides whcih i cant rememember anymore but they are good. you can go here after church, or before the football game or also maybe after. ive never been to church or watched football so im just speculating but it seems like it would be cool for this.

2b: your local piiza parlor: i dont care stfu

do you have different tier list? sound off itt.
:siren: this is a flame war thread no mercy :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
never eaten papa john cant comment but if u think its good then im willing to hear you out

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

hard to argue that 3 giant rear end lil caesars pizzas for $15 can be overcome by the 1-2 (depending on sale) smaller pizzas from dominos or the hutt

pizza pizza i say

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

WEH posted:

hard to argue that 3 giant rear end lil caesars pizzas for $15 can be overcome by the 1-2 (depending on sale) smaller pizzas from dominos or the hutt

pizza pizza i say

yep

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

gently caress this thread reminded me that the pretzel pizza is going away this week and it barely changes the value calculus so get in

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Papa John’s was correctly left off of this list without even sniffing politics. The sauce sucks, the cheese sucks, the crust is dry and flavorless.

The cup of garlic butter is p good tho. Dunk some crazy bread in that when you order pizza pizza?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Have to agree on Little Caesar's. It's not the absolute best as far as flavor goes but it's still pretty good and it's the value that makes it a good buy.

As for Papa John's, I've been given their overpriced lovely pizza as a gift before and still felt like I'd overpaid.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
here you go op the matter is now closed.
https://tiermaker.com/categories/food-and-drink/pizza-chains-43963

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hungry Howies is at least Dominos tier. Dominos gives me insane diarrhea so I wouldn’t put it S tire. Maybe D. For diarrhea.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Papa Murphys is the loving poo poo, put it right netxt to or above dominos even.

Then also Northern Lights Pizza, for the scooby snack, a large-pizza-size calzone

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Dominos is definitely the best of chain pizza. The value of Little Caesar's is good at $5 but I don't think the quality is that great. It's been forever since I had it. At Dominos you can get 2 items for $6 each at all times. Not even a coupon or special.

And I liked their admitting failure campaign. They flat out said "you told us our pizza sucked rear end so we're changing it" and they actually did.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I was one of those people who thought there was no such thing as "bad pizza" until I had to attend birthday parties with my kids at Chuck E Cheese. Holy poo poo. The audacity to try and sell that stuff as delivery under a different name.

770e4133fe864efdb5a3d5860573ed6c

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Hit up Little Caesars for the first time in 5ish years because I wanted to catch that pretzel crust. Crust is good, pizza is fine, good for $6.

Oh and the thing where you just walk in and type in a code to pick up your order is pretty cool.

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

As much as I love little caesars the one I go to doesn't have that capability yet and I had to spend like 10 minutes in the crowded rear end lobby to pick up an online order that was ready the entire time, so I'll probably wait until i get my second shot in a few weeks to go back.

I'd get it delivered but it's literally within walking distance and I can't bring myself to be that fuckin lame

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

papa murphys shouldnt qualify for this thread at all

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Biowarfare posted:

papa murphys shouldnt qualify for this thread at all

What the christ drugs are you on

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Ventral EggSac posted:

What the christ drugs are you on

its literally uncooked

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Biowarfare posted:

its literally uncooked

That's why it's good, cook it to your exact preference

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

then i nominate digorino

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Universe Master posted:

then i nominate digorino

gas

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Abby's is top tier pizza. Don't even bother with Dominos if you live in the parts of Oregon and Washington where Abby's exists. Thin crust that crisps up nicely, good sauce and decent cheese, you can get a pitcher of beer to go with it if you dine in, enough said.

Universe Master posted:

then i nominate digorino

Even if we were talking about frozen pizzas they'd be on the bottom. The crust especially is the absolute worst.

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
i'm curious what thoughts are on 7-11 pizza

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Biowarfare posted:

i'm curious what thoughts are on 7-11 pizza

Perfectly fine for $5 pizza. The one I was next to didn't put slices in the warmer thing like the picture suggest. Instead they would take a frozen one out, throw it in the convection over and it would be ready to go in 5 minutes.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Thinking of today riding a lime to da LC

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Universe Master posted:

then i nominate digorino

digorno goes in the frozen dinny thread dumpass

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
got the stuffed crust pretzel pizza at lc last night. Not good. Big fail.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Let me tell you guys about my neighborhood pizzeria that none of you have every heard of nor will ever be to in your entire life.

----------------

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Papa Murphy's is more like a specialty grocery store than a true fast food place.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Smythe posted:

you gotta stick to the classics at little caesars man

the deep dish or extra most bestest are the craziest you should get there

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Where would you put the DIY/Subway-like pizza places like Blaze/MOD/Pielogy on the rankings. Personally they're C tier. They do have better ingredients but are overpriced and are all basically flatbread with toppings that don't quell the craving or give me the pizza sweats.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
For some reason the fast casual pizza places were failing where I live even before the pandemic. C tier is about right for me though. They do have really good toppings but the price is high and it doesn't reheat well so you have to be having a night where you can deal with having a full small pizza in your stomach. So an occasional thing only.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

It was a lunch only thing for me. Not enough pizza to put me into a coma for the rest of the day. And most of these places do serve alcohol so they have that going for them.

Smythe posted:

Sorry, this is the crust you need to get.

Bring it back!

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
last time i got papa john's, years ago, there was a layer of plastic wrap under the cheese. cool! that was the last papa john's order.

for big chain pizza cheapness goes a long way. for this reason i agree with your high rankings for little caesar's and dominos. dominos cuts the menu price by half a lot and then i go in there and get a couple pan pizzas, enough greasy bread cheese and meat to last you a week and a half.

----------------

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
If you are getting the original (not most bestest) Little Caesars pizza, and also if you are getting the crazy bread, and also if you are getting the deep dish pizza, and also if you are getting the italian cheesy bread

GET. THE. MARINARA. DIPPING. CUPS.

All of it is on the dry side, you need to dip it in something. You still get good value for the price, but they go light on the sauce, even on deep dish!!!

If you want to feel extra gross the next day you could get the garlic oil/ranch/blue cheese dip instead of marinara but I feel like that's a side-grade, not an upgrade, flavorwise.

Also when I get a regular Little Caesars pizza and come home I immediately anoint it with italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and shaky cheese, the same as I do to most bake-at-home oven pizzas.

It is the rite of passage through which something less-than-pizza becomes whole of pizza body, mind, and spirit.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Yeah at minimum it needs a hot sauce and a nice layer of "shakey cheese"

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

poo poo I forgot about build your own places like Blaze. I haven't been in a while, I hear they are stingier on the toppings than they used to be. I would load that mfer up, makes it super worth it. Get every vegetable in the book. Yes I said more garlic. Please. Thanks.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
I always get extra garlic sauce for the crust. The only pizza takeout near me is Pizza Hut and I live outside their delivery area...its a 30 minute drive round trip to get my za

I floor it on the way home so that it is still hot when I get back. I think I hit 100 mph last weekend

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
the meat-lovers Pizza Hut za is pretty good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!