Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
If you haven't heard Lil Nas X has released what is probably the best video of the next decade. Also, it's a giant gently caress you to every homophobe on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6swmTBVI83k

Needless to say, the always tolerant religious right are losing their minds.

Here are a few examples for you to work from.

quote:

Darius Bostic 19 hours ago
This dude has completely lost his mind, satan has taken control of him. But it’s not to late for him, Jesus can still save him. If lil Nas repent and give his life to Jesus Christ, he can be saved and have eternal life. For anyone reading this: You can be saved, just repent of your sins and come to Jesus Christ, and you will be saved and you will have everlasting life!💯

quote:

Eugene Wilson 4 minutes ago
People don’t realise how wrong and disrespectful this is to Christianity ✝️ this is blatantly satanic and the music industry isn’t hiding it lol nas x also has some custom Nike shoes which he is selling 666 to people oh yeah the show has a drop of real human blood this is outrageous and lots of Christians feel the same

quote:

GOD SEES US!!!! 21 hours ago
The God of The Holy Bible sees ALL that we think, watch and listen to!!!! These entertainers lead you against God into The Hellfire!!!! Repent!!!!

quote:

Warrior In Christ 9 hours ago
If you are reading this and you are sad and/or depressed know that Jesus Christ brings deep happiness and fulfillment. No amount of alcohol, drugs, or sex can bring as much happiness as Jesus can. Invite Him into your heart and be born again. Read the New Testament in the Bible and meditate on the scriptures. The joy won’t come immediately but once it comes it’ll flow like a river. It always comes as long as you don’t give up in seeking God. Weeping and sorrow may come at night but joy comes in the morning. God bless

quote:

Ok-Luna-JC1981
3 hours ago
Evil in plan sight ..blood contract with Hollywood/Music LUCIFERINE Illuminati owned Industry..HELL BOUND

Raged fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Mar 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
The saddest thing to come out of this will be the song & video keeping Ben Shapiro fed for another few weeks.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's pretty cool op

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Large Nas C

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i prefer nas to "lil nas" kind of how i prefer the muppets to the muppet babies but thats just me op

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I honestly can't stop watching it. Is Lil Nas X and the Illuminati turning me gay?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

quote:

curlykidkay 24 minutes ago
everyone: extremely shocked at the video and arguing in comments

me: surprised because i thought he was a top

quote:

Joosep Instagram 3 minutes ago
same i was so disappointed

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

"These Satanic cultists are recruiting young people!" they scream. "We must convince them to join us instead!"

"One of us, one of us..." they chant over and over, becoming a giant scream of impotent agony.

Also dick is great I dunno what their problem is.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I actually really find this video profound. I'm straight, but just flat out going "You say I'm going to hell? Fine I will be hell"

I really want to own the shoes he just released. https://musicfeeds.com.au/news/okay-lil-nas-x-is-dropping-satan-shoes-containing-a-drop-of-blood/

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Killing Satan in the end was really uncalled for though. At least they stated true to the source material and didn't make the snake also the red horny dude :devil:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

It's great to see the whole Marilyn Manson situation play out again 30 years later tho

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Religious fanatics are trash

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Praise the Lord

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

"hallelujer"

-tyler perey's madea

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

"hallelujer"

-tyler perey's madea

LOL!!!!

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Oh, this is a goldmine. He exposing that the video is evil. Him describing the video since he won't show the video is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0TanrA6_Pk

quote:

Matthew R. Mendez 9 hours ago
My man you were on the few black people who has been comming out against this craziness, I'm not black at all but I pity your people, the losr family values, somewhat religion, genders now, weak men and now authoritarian women, lost of goodness and most importantly of it all children. I'm spainsh and trust me when I say this, most of my people really feel sorry yours, many of us already think the black community in America has die out when king got kill and the drugs started to pour in, sadly by my own people etc but man the amount of black folks giving nas x praise and saying that the men of god is the old days and morals is very scary my man. I personally feel like most people just stay hush hush so they wont be cancel or lose their job but today is nas x who knows what's gonna happen in 10yrs, churches might be abounded because people stop going, crazy part is that I'm not religious or believe in any god but hell I do see the importance or christianity values in modern society.

Oh no the AUTHORITARIAN WOMEN

Raged fucked around with this message at 14:03 on Mar 28, 2021

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
That video slaps i agree op

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I really enjoyed the Stripper Pole of Longinus.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Revins posted:

That video slaps i agree op

Quoting so that everyone can see forums user Revin claiming that the Steven Wilson Christian Response video "slaps"

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

gently caress I done got boogered

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Elviscat posted:

I really enjoyed the Stripper Pole of Longinus.

:hmmyes:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
I'm the auto tuner in the video. ama

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ninjoatse.cx posted:

I'm the auto tuner in the video. ama

Will you auto tune me as I scream in agony before I die

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Will you auto tune me as I scream in agony before I die

I will do this booger bb. I promise

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Raged posted:

I actually really find this video profound. I'm straight, but just flat out going "You say I'm going to hell? Fine I will be hell"

I really want to own the shoes he just released. https://musicfeeds.com.au/news/okay-lil-nas-x-is-dropping-satan-shoes-containing-a-drop-of-blood/

whos blood is in these shoes

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I don't have much reaction to any of the balkan states

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

more like monsanto amirite?

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

I'm really interested to see where he goes after this. Old Town road was like...a little wholesome I guess? This is a departure musically and definitely with his image. And its funny as hell

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm christian but I never admit to it because I don't want to be associated with these nutjobs

EDIT: I'm not even gay but I don't know how anyone thought Lil Nas was a top. Dude exudes power bottom energy and I called that the second he came out

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Mar 28, 2021

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

We are middle America reacting to Mannimarco

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

"woahh what in the heck. wowwww ok cool." - middle america

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
i am completely indifferent towards middle america and montero bofa

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Was the serpent supposed to look like Yakub?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

titty_baby_ posted:

I'm really interested to see where he goes after this. Old Town road was like...a little wholesome I guess? This is a departure musically and definitely with his image. And its funny as hell

Wasn't old time road about riding dick until you walk funny?

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

Edderz X
5 seconds ago
This is what happens when you sell your soul to the satanic elite who control and run our world... just another puppet being used to brainwash the masses into acceptance and depopulation.

Pengy Wingy
18 seconds ago
Most likely the Antichrist. Hopefully I won’t be here when he rules.

G Bear
2 minutes ago
All the demons in this section not surprising, however it may be funny to all of y’all or whatever but like him claiming his position in hell so will whoever is making mockery out of God our creator will join him for eternity.
This video hella confusing

Braeden Rampersad
3 minutes ago
People are gonna watch this and still say that homosexuality is not a sin. Open your eyes to God instead of opening your eyes to the the world.

Love always wins Love always wins
3 minutes ago
Omg he's telling you follow the devil he's disgusting and gross! Periodddddd

Reverence93
13 minutes ago
I like how everyone knows this is wrong and still defending him because they are scared of being called homophobic, brainwashed, indoctrinated religious people, or conspiracy theorists....like. no one likes being the outcast of society but..this is ...this is messed up.plain and Simple! Freedom of expression he's preaching. Right? Then Imma say what everyone who have their heads on straight is thinking is right now.....
This is unacceptable and is wrong. Plain and simple. Ask yourself If everyone was gay...would the human race survive? It is Clearly an agenda. Guard your children. Smh

Darth Vader
6 seconds ago
Ay that kinda gay ain’t it?

Owen L has a lot to say about this video

Owen L
9 minutes ago
Lord, I pray Your emotional, physical, and spiritual protection over my kids (grandkids). Keep evil far from them, and help them to trust You as their refuge and strength. I pray You will guard their minds from harmful instruction, and grant them discernment to recognize truth. I pray You will make them strong and courageous in the presence of danger, recognizing that You have overcome and will set right all injustice and wrong one day. Help them to find rest in Your shadow, as they live in the spiritual shelter You provide for them. Let them know that the only safe place is in Jesus, and that their home on earth is only temporary.

Owen L
10 minutes ago
The cross of Christ be with me; The cross of Christ overcomes all water and every fire; The cross of Christ overcomes all weapons; The cross of Christ is a perfect sign and blessing to my soul. May Christ be with me and my body during all my life At day and at night. Now I pray, I [name], pray God the Father For the soul’s sake, and I pray God the Son for the Father’s sake, And I pray God the Holy Ghost for the Father’s and Son’s sake, And I pray God the Holy Ghost for the for the Father’s and the Son’s sake, That the holy corpse of God may bless me against all evil things, words and works. Amen.

Owen L
11 minutes ago
Grant, O Lord, Thy protection And in protection, strength And in strength, understanding And in understanding, knowledge And in knowledge, the knowledge of justice And in the knowledge of justice, the love of it And in the love of it, the love of all existences And in that love, the love of spirit and all creation. Amen.

Owen L
12 minutes ago
Christ be with me, Christ within me, Christ behind me, Christ before me, Christ beside me, Christ to win me, Christ to comfort and restore me. Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ in quiet, Christ in danger, Christ in hearts of all that love me, Christ in mouth of friend and stranger. I bind unto myself the Name, The strong Name of the Trinity; By invocation of the same. The Three in One, and One in Three, Of Whom all nature hath creation, Eternal Father, Spirit, Word: Praise to the Lord of my salvation, Salvation is of Christ the Lord.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Stole the ending from Diablo 1, but still good.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

at the ending of diablo 1 my wizard shoved the crystal in his rear end

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

HOMO ERECTUS posted:

Owen L
12 minutes ago
Christ be with me, Christ within me, Christ behind me, Christ before me, Christ beside me, Christ to win me, Christ to comfort and restore me. Christ beneath me, Christ above me, Christ in quiet, Christ in danger, Christ in hearts of all that love me, Christ in mouth of friend and stranger. I bind unto myself the Name, The strong Name of the Trinity; By invocation of the same. The Three in One, and One in Three, Of Whom all nature hath creation, Eternal Father, Spirit, Word: Praise to the Lord of my salvation, Salvation is of Christ the Lord.

I can't believe he listed the filthiest sex acts he knows in order of least to most depraved.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

HOMO ERECTUS posted:

Owen L
12 minutes ago

&c

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Blizzards viral marketing for diablo 4 has gone too far