Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Hello all, So I got a dick pill for a very special night tonight. Looking for some fireworks in bed if you know what I mean. But I don't think it's working correctly.

I shoved the pill in, but my dick hasn't gotten especially hard. But there is some uncomfortable swelling and it's really difficult to pee. What the gently caress is going on here. Going to need a refund.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Working as intended, sorry to hear about your loss.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Your dick can't digest the pill, you have to break it up in there with a hammer and let it absorb into the tissues.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lmao

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

When you take the pill it makes my dick hard, now sit in the cuck chair and get to milking

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Your dick is irreparable.
You'll have to use someone else's.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
did you try tuggin it a bit?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
dotta do some windmills with that thing to crank it up

Circumcised Elon
Jun 20, 2021

by Shine

Alucard posted:

Your dick can't digest the pill, you have to break it up in there with a hammer and let it absorb into the tissues.

Feed the pills one at a time down your dickhoke then roll the dick up like hubba bubba bubble tape

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

get your hormones checked OP

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You gotta shove in a whole row of pills so they make a column in youre peehole. :hmmyes:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I. M. Gei posted:

actually that’s not even a joke post. men don’t get their hormone levels checked nearly enough and it causes a lot of medical problems to get overlooked/undiagnosed. you MIGHT ACTUALLY have low testosterone or hypothyroidism RIGHT NOW and have maybe only one symptom, or no symptoms at all (… YET)

source: I got mine checked a few weeks ago to see if it might be causing weight loss problems and/or excess sleepiness, thought I was just going in to rule poo poo out, and it turned out I’ve got hypothyroidism and borderline low T. I don’t know how long either of those has been going on for or how much damage it’s done by now, but I wish I had gone in sooner

bottom line: MEN GET YOUR HORMONE LEVELS TESTED. TODAY (OR TOMORROW MORNING, YOU GOTTA TEST T-LEVELS IN THE MORNING HOURS CUZ THEY GO DOWN AFTER THAT). GET THEM CHECKED REGULARLY, AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR. IF YOUR DOCTOR TELLS YOU YOU DON’T NEED TO TEST THEM, TELL THAT STUPID FUCKER THEY’RE A loving IDIOT (CUZ THEY ARE) AND MAKE THEM DO IT ANYWAY; IF THEY STILL SAY NO, THEN USE FORCE.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Jul 4, 2021

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Shove the pill up your rear end for maximum effect

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Are these gas station dick pills or doctor dick pills?

Because I heard the ones from your doctor are supposed to be inserted in your rear end. And I’m the ones from the gas station have to go in your partner’s rear end.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Your dick is broken. Call the dick store for a replacement.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

You probably require a second pill up there because you're dick is sooooooo big

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
clearly your are pill isntot working cause youre still a dick op

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i got a vasectomy shortly after my second kid was born and they didnt use enough anesthetic and i felt them actually snip one of my vas deferen and it haunts me to this day, also im one of the one in a hundred thousand who was left with a permanent dull pain in my balls but my dick still works realy good

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
OP you dumbass you are supposed to put the pills in your foreskin and let them dissolve. If you don't have foreskin then let me lecture you for five pages over why circumcision is evil...

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
you're supposed to crush it up first dumbass i stg how do you people even breathe or get hard

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
You need to put in enough pills to run the whole length of your dick, dummy. You probably need like two more.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I. M. Gei posted:

Agreed, get that T down, the E up and you're in good business. Embrace the good life.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
Op's dick is the size of a pill

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

I. M. Gei posted:

actually that’s not even a joke post. men don’t get their hormone levels checked nearly enough and it causes a lot of medical problems to get overlooked/undiagnosed. you MIGHT ACTUALLY have low testosterone or hypothyroidism RIGHT NOW and have maybe only one symptom, or no symptoms at all (… YET)

source: I got mine checked a few weeks ago to see if it might be causing weight loss problems and/or excess sleepiness, thought I was just going in to rule poo poo out, and it turned out I’ve got hypothyroidism and borderline low T. I don’t know how long either of those has been going on for or how much damage it’s done by now, but I wish I had gone in sooner

bottom line: MEN GET YOUR HORMONE LEVELS TESTED. TODAY (OR TOMORROW MORNING, YOU GOTTA TEST T-LEVELS IN THE MORNING HOURS CUZ THEY GO DOWN AFTER THAT). GET THEM CHECKED REGULARLY, AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR. IF YOUR DOCTOR TELLS YOU YOU DON’T NEED TO TEST THEM, TELL THAT STUPID FUCKER THEY’RE A loving IDIOT (CUZ THEY ARE) AND MAKE THEM DO IT ANYWAY; IF THEY STILL SAY NO, THEN USE FORCE.

My dad legit had a lot of stuff like this and and it was night and day when they got him on the right medicines to combat it. He's basically roided out at this point though so thats a LOL.

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021
You are supposed to crush it and mix it with Portland cement and water. Once it reaches a peanut butter consistency it's ready to use. Be sure to get it all up in there before it sets.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
just get one of these
https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/penile-implants/about/pac-20384916
they put an air bladder in your dick and a pump in your balls and you can pump your dick up like a balloon
just make sure you deflate in in private, the noise it makes will make your partner laugh at you and you'll be so ashamed you won't even be able to inflate it anymore

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

gas station dick pills

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

doctor dick pills

Any goons looking for new user names?

OP: I think if they don't work you're supposed to cut your dick off because its pointless to keep it if it doesn't work.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
who needs sexual intercourse when were living in the age of the nintendo switch

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You gotta shove in a whole row of pills so they make a column in youre peehole. :hmmyes:

If you do this make sure they're all different colours or they'll flash and disappear taking your balls with them

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

imagine having sex lol disgusting

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

sex is for nerds and vergins op should be ashamed

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
nobody told him he needs to use a wire to push the pill all the way into his prostate yet. this place can be really unhelpful. i'd recommend posting on e/n next time, sorry about all these assholes op you deserve better

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Hello all, So I got a dick pill for a very special night tonight. Looking for some fireworks in bed if you know what I mean. But I don't think it's working correctly.

I shoved the pill in, but my dick hasn't gotten especially hard. But there is some uncomfortable swelling and it's really difficult to pee. What the gently caress is going on here. Going to need a refund.

lol

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008
Demand to speak to the manager! Bonus points if you find a way to be a racist sack of poo poo, with a dud dick.

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008

AmbassadorofSodomy posted:

Any goons looking for new user names?
I am kind of tired of my user name and these are kind of fun, but not quite IT. Open to suggestions, and dick pills.

Edit: hosed up the format/coding (on mobile), maybe that's my new name.

piratescurvy fucked around with this message at 11:08 on Jul 4, 2021

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Imagine being alive in 2021 and not knowing about dick pill columns, shameful

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in
A better solution is to stop ejaculations entirely for six months or longer. The problem of nocturnal emissions can be avoided by sitting peacefully upright instead of sleeping. I myself have achieved this. My father is a professor.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
the real cure for nocturnal emissions is to learn how to lucid dream and then tell all the sexy dream people to frick off!

piratescurvy
Jun 28, 2008

Clowner posted:

Imagine being alive in 2021 and not knowing about dick pill columns, shameful

Imagine being allive in the 80's not even knowing dick pills were possible, albeit stacked like pez candies up yer pee hole... still, dick science has advanced and made pretty (questionable) advances.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Do you want me to suck it out for you op