Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

see ya suckers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
we're all Red on the inside

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

true

emTme3
Nov 7, 2012

by Hand Knit
gosh

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

ok, see ya op

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Who the hell was that guy and why is he posting goatse

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
What is that man doing to his anus

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

some plague rats posted:

what’s goatse

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
it's a bold move to post that you've outgrown the humour of something awful and then do a goatse and autoban thread

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Chokes McGee posted:

see ya suckers

better red than spread

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
well, it is red

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
Oh dang it's 2002 and I've never seen GAPE before and I just vomited great troll OP

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

some plague rats posted:

Chokes McGee posted:

So, yeah. I promised an update, and here it is.

After ten years, I'm leaving the Something Awful forums tonight. I've been pretty vocal about my criticisms of the admin staff even after the wifebeating piece of poo poo owner Lowtax was kicked out, and reinstating FYAD and letting a transphobe back on the board because they apologized to someone, somewhere, and then pinkie swore never to do it again hasn't helped. (Doubly so since I came out as nonbinary soon after.) I find myself looking around the forums and not laughing at things I did five years ago. I think I'm tired of cruelty based humor. Maybe I've grown up some, or at least grown old.

Obviously I have taken steps to prepare this thread for a soft landing. I think thehandtruck and josherino will both do great jobs—truck especially, who I've been trying to get an IKship for like a year. If I have a last request, it's this: please continue to treat each other well and support each other through the tough times. This thread has been amazingly civil and full of good people with very little course correction needed. Most of us have been through some similar bad poo poo. Keep talking about it, and if you see anyone suffering, please reach out a hand.

It's been real, y'all. I'm glad to helped any of you I could.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwrQXI4_mgo

allow me to use some cruelty-based humor: lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

allow me to use some cruelty-based humor: lol

Chokes McGee posted:

and reinstating FYAD

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

imagine getting mad about fyad

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Fyad claims another brain through the process of existing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXxOnGepqXc