Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Let's see what the locals are saying about the places near you! I recommend sorting by Negative Reviews First because those tend to be the funnier ones, but there are great reviews at all star levels. Here are some to start us off.

The Kit Kat Club

quote:

I loved the dancers! I showed up on an empty Monday night and I was the only one in the place. I spent about $200 on tips and dances. Then, somebody who looked like a boy, grabbed my beer and my coat, and said that I was supposed to tip the dancers at the beginning of the stage dance, and not the end. He took my beer outside, dumped it out, and threw my coat on a wet table, and said that I was not allowed back in. Why? I'm not sure. Will I go back? No, I will not. gently caress this place.

Casa Diablo Vegan Strip Club

quote:

Had an awful experience here a few months ago with a friend. To sit near the front, you have to pay $2. My friend paid for me with dollar coins that he had. The highly intelligent stripper, however, had no concept of the fact that dollar coins exist, so she proceeded to throw the coins at my friends face and say, "Save the quarters for your laundry." She did not change her stance even after telling her that they were dollar coins. Horrible, rude workers who clearly lack any form of the common sense gene.

Spyce Gentleman's Club

quote:

This place has great backrooms but the dancers are really young and most of them lack confidence. It's like getting a dance from Scrooge McDucks' niece. Also the stages are small - weird - it's hard to throw dollars at them. Go here if you have nothing else better to do.

Lucky Devil Lounge

quote:

I usually love this place. However, the new security dude with tattoos on his head sucks. I used to come into this place at least 3 times a week and now I avoid going to it cus that dude is such a dick. I'd rather stay at home waxing my own rear end in a top hat (I'm allergic to wax) than show this twat my id one more time. I show up for the 4th time in a week, he doesn't remember me. NO LOYALTY WITH THIS ONE. gently caress that guy.

Club Rouge Portland

quote:

Went to Club Rouge for the first time on New Year Eve. Was sooo disappointed that I will never go there again. So it was nearly 2am as the entertainment was coming to an end when one of the Strippers poured a large heaping handful of glitter on my sister and I. Stripper was sitting down on an inactive stage behind us counting her $1s. Suddenly we jumped up after seeing glitter flying above us. This Stripper only threw it on us unexpectedly while we were minding our own business sitting in our chairs. It got all in my hair, eyelashes, stuck on my face, purse, sweater, everything! I started to curse her out but instead went to a host and asked for a manager who never came out to speak to me. Staff there is rude and unisex bathrooms were all disgusting. Watch your back if you ever patronize that place, ain't no telling what they will do to you when your back is turned. I'm still cleaning up glitter from my purse, car, house and hair!

Golden Dragon Strip Club

quote:

DJ is rear end, song selection is basura. Throws off the whole vibe. Girls are hot tho and they got Sunny D to drink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

Trapeze - Atlanta GA

Singles night at a swingers club

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Ive never heard a single person who was excited to drink Sunny D

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

bringing my HUGE bag of sacagawea golden dollar coins to throw at the strippers

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

Brother Tadger posted:

Ive never heard a single person who was excited to drink Sunny D

I can't imagine being in a relationship would make it any better either

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I've only been to one strip club and everyone there, both guests and staff, looked like it was the last place any of them wanted to be.

E: I don't blame the staff not wanting to get there

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Dec 19, 2021

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

No, see, it's bitcoin! It's real currency ma'am!

Okay, well...will you accept this monkey nft instead?

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Golden Dragon Strip Club

DJ is rear end, song selection is basura. Throws off the whole vibe. Girls are hot tho and they got Sunny D to drink

*pushes glasses up his nose, wipes greasy face with handkerchief*

I'd like one lapdance please and a strawberry milk. Oh you're out of strawberry milk? Do you have Sunny D instead?"

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

Who What Now posted:

I've only been to one strip club and everyone there, both guests and staff, looked like it was the last place any of them wanted to be.

When I was in high school the 18 year olds would all go to this strip club near the school because we thought it was a badass thing to do and I’ve never gone to one after that because it felt deeply pathetic and sad after like the third time

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
OPs mum was rude and smelled of old socks. 4/5 stars.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Sassy's Bar and Grill

quote:

We had a group of seven, with one female in the group. The doorman turned us away claiming our friend was too drunk to enter. He has Crohn's disease sir! We attempted to explain that to you sir! How dare you sir! Do you know what a bowl of cottage cheese with peaches at 8PM does to the digestive tract?

Steam Portland

quote:

I went here with a friend and we got in trouble for just touching each other in the hot tub it says no physical contact but i thought it meant like have sex because that I do understand that but touching and just show affection is ridiculous it has a great steam room nice and big an some other nice areas just whish they wIll change the rules I have gay sauna here and they have a hot tub and the only rule is no sex and that's perfect

The Runway Gentleman's Club

quote:

The security guards there were wearing masks made of metal mesh, they were absolutely making me uncomfortable the entire time because they were breathing down my neck. They were acting like the rules means so much to them but yet they didn't even have a real mask on. A dancer asked for a photo and then I was asked to show my entire phone gallery which was so uncalled for when I was told it was OK that photos could be taken.(I was not taking photos of a random girl it was a friend) The club was very plain looking and they took 30% of what the dancer
Charged me which is so unfair for what the Club is. The bartender was extremely slow and messed up my drink three times. He also seemed annoyed every time I ordered
A drink. There were way too many security guards there for the amount of ppl and they had nothing better to do than harass all of the customers while they weren't even following coronavirus protocol while wearing metal masks that didn't even cover their entire mouth because they were sheer metal.
I will never go back to this club it was dirty and I was treated like poo poo. There are way too many clubs in pdx
To let poo poo hole like this treat you like that.
gently caress runway.

DV8 Lounge

quote:

I used to like going there untill one night a dancer sat on my lap and reached in my pocket and took over 50$ in 1$ bills and pretty much ran off. I walked up to her told her she needs to give me my money back she called the security guy I tried to tell him what happened but he told me to "TAKE IT AS A TIP". That was my last time going there.
Editor's note: He still rated the club "Three Stars".

Shimmer Gentleman's Club

quote:

This place requires two forms of ID. They would not return my Military, Army issued, Federal Identification Card. It was unable damaged but the variances tender said it lacked a physical description. Military ID's intentionally lack this for security purposes.
To deny my Army issued ID card was not only the greatest offense from the public I've incurred as a solider in my 8 years but also most a testament to the character or people runnig this establishment.
The government has identified me, but they don't value the validation of my age from the Supreme authority of which they operate.
I'm a 29yo woman who serves this country. I can tolerate not being recognized for all my sacrifice. I get that. My by age? gently caress you.

comforthawk
Apr 15, 2018

Pure Gold's Crazy Horse [1 star review]

quote:

probably the worst place ever, i would rather get captured by Somalia pirates and been force fed broken glass and burnt cockroaches. Girls danced like my grandma on spring break, and they didn't let us smoke.

Teazers [4 star review]

quote:

Simple set up with graffiti and Valium-sodden bar maids making tasty hamburgers. Some of their eyes look vacant, others just dead. 25$ "private" dance, coked out 19 year old strippers and some silly-rear end convos. All is bared. If you retain any molecule of humanity, Teazers will depress you. I think.

tennessee's a terrible place to dance AND to go get dances :smith:

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

At a trailhead near my work. A few years back a women vivisected another women with scissors on the trail and was caught the same day because she was still covered in blood swinging the scissors around in town. I had some traps along the trail id have to check for work and someone had put a used needle in one.

Other then that stuff and the homeless camps its actually kind of pretty, and a lot of people bike abd walk dogs along it

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
What's going on with the base of his shaft?

Blood Nightmaster
Sep 6, 2011

“また遊んであげるわ!”
I believe it's since been taken down but about a year or so ago some poor soul left a Yelp review for the adult store I work at that was literally just a classifieds ad. Like dude listed his physical specs and then ended it saying he was checked in at the hotel across the street if anyone was interested

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

hell yea get it Mike

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
america is still a christian theocracy so I would feel obligated to give 5 stars to any strip joint that had the courage to feature fully nude strippers

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

longtimelurker posted:

Trapeze - Atlanta GA

Singles night at a swingers club

i mean, does anyone with a slightest bit of sense think that would end up as anything other than this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4OKdmboOcI

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

comforthawk posted:

Teazers [4 star review]

tennessee's a terrible place to dance AND to go get dances :smith:

This is just miserable to read.

The_Franz posted:

i mean, does anyone with a slightest bit of sense think that would end up as anything other than this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4OKdmboOcI

What is your avatar from?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

sigher posted:

What is your avatar from?

Wilkins Coffee commercial, who Jim Henson did commercials for in the 60s. That specific one is at about the 3 minute mark of this compilation of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmhIizQQol0

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Club SinRock

quote:

The bathrooms here are really clean. Also their best dancer is a white girl named Onyx.

Dream On Saloon

quote:

Nice bar staff the bonser Mac is amazing.. The owner sucks I was let go because of a family emergency with a police case number but some dancers get bit by her pimp in the smoking area or others get belligerent drunk and look sloppy or fight with other dancers and they get to keep their jobs. I made good money there Idk why they let me go my customers paid good money to the bar.. Guess I'll will take my customers with me..lol

Xpose

quote:

Fernando I'm so upset!!! Chinga Chinga Chinga enraged actually from your new young hire who has no experience in travoho!!! He thinks because he has title as what security door he has the audacity to authorize because he's having a bad day that what to inforce his rank & order. I'm pissed angry very upset I rolled in with 5 ppl drunk happy going to drop a lot of cash because at the end of the day we need an escape from our own reality! Omg we came in from pit stop Kareoke drinks smoking shooting the poo poo enjoying each other's company real recognizes real. Maria knows me bartender Junior knows me I met u on Halloween business in my silk traditional gown business is business I'm self employed state national & international clients I have not been so disappointed in your hire! We were about drop a load of cash getting ready & this young hire of yours needs to be fired or learned by example to respect their elders. He cost u Atleast 1k fucken cAsh if not more. I had to hold myself to not engage in his unprofessional in appropriate before I'm on active duty & royal Thai rules!!!!! don't care if he had a bad day your dancers are not employed but subcontracts paying % of $ into your business I help amply business I don't do anything without permission! View the camera feed I know the business I play poker with the mafia Ben Masoomi is my body guard & driver ex military from IRAN I know the owner of Dolphins & I Know Italian owner at Runway I don't like being disrespected if I go in full military stance there will be hell to pay with & I have full authority to black lust any & business. Sigh I'm venting angry I'm going thru poo poo & handling a lot of poo poo with business I'm self employed it's a lot of work I honestly wanted a reset sanctuary mi casa su casa papi I'm always very generous business is like family we build a strong family I am loyal to those & refer support others who have the same level of heart with u conditional love when I first met u I'm like yes thank u gracious mi amore u are a real business man what happened tonight made me enraged! Your person kicked me out of the club yelled at me!!!!!!!! because he has no experience of quality service. He needs to learn respect for his elders to keep his mouth shut do his job & help make u & your family $ more fir a better life that's it!!!!! I will be in touch with Junior this behavior of this comeroniz is unacceptable because if this continues he will cost u more $ & it adds up Work is Work we all have issues & our issues have issues but u don't treat paying customers like a Pootana because your having a bad day. Go to travoho go in do your best do your job go in gently caress poo poo up & go home relax. life is not about living to works it's about working to live & spend time with la famillia family mucho mucho importante still angry but I have clients to handle tomorrow - ONE' (ON) like the switch but u can call Me "O". Be in touch this behavior needs to be poo poo Down ASAP! Or you will I promise be losing everyday more & more $ because bad behavior should not be rewarded time is money & I move money like water. I talk my talk & I walk my walk I'm direct precise & straight forward u will know when u look into my eyes that I'm no bullshit goodnight disappointment is a horrible feeling because real recognizes real.

The Acropolis Steakhouse

quote:

We lovingly refer to this place as "Steak and Buttholes". It is genuinely fantastic.

The steaks are legit good. They have a ridiculous number of beers on tap, most of them local. And the ladies work hard for the money. Seriously, some of the gymnastics involved were super impressive.

Even with the COVID restrictions (it's kind weird to not be able to sit along the stage) it is still a great night out. Designate a "runner" to take your tips to the stage!

Mary's Club

quote:

I called to ask if they charge for a hug (I have a thing for hugging) then they blew me off and hung up with a laugh.

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Night Club Rocco

quote:

The doorma/hoster was really nice and professional and that’s everything I can say nice about this place, the girls are ugly and disappointing and the same goes for the club, it fells like walking into a organ harvesting plant... if you’re needy it’s better to please yourself than go to this place, and you save your money for something else like drinks and naughty websites.

quote:

Pole empty, beer terrible, my wallet terrified

Hard Core Club

quote:

(Originally in Russian) Divorce. Heifers only plump at your expense. Continuation will not be for any money!

quote:

This place is worth a stop. The host girl at the entrance was cool. 10 euros cover charge but they offer you 2 drinks. Girls were nice but beware: it's all about making money. The downside is if you wanna offer a drink to a girl, they charge 19€ wich is a crazy amount of money for a country like Slovenia. In Calvi Corsica, wich is a select destination for big money makers, a cocktail is between 7€ and 11.50€. If I would be selling cocaine and making mad money , I would go back there to make it rain like there is no tommorow. But since I work hard for it, I'll stick to my down to earth principles.

Response from the owner
thank you for your sincere opinion.
Last but not least, Slovenia is the homeland of Melanie Trump. Even in the night life, it has a standard in our country

Faraon Bar (I think this is the one some African guy was trying to coax me into a couple of years ago. "SIR! SIR! YOU LIKE BIG TITTIES!? FRESH POOSEY!?")

quote:

Was separated on a stag party and visited after persuaded by a guy in street. When got home I noticed a chain had gone and remembered the moves of the 3 women. 1 ever side near my pockets so kept my eye on them, not realising the 1 massage my neck was in fact removing the jewellery

quote:

They pulled a knife on me behind the bar and robbed me.

quote:

Christina(would always say baby) and eva(blonde) totally scammed me, made me pay for a taxi and more and then left me on the side of the road totally lost. Horrible people, never, ever go there

Night Gym Club

quote:

(Originally in German)Is not a strip club but a puff. The women try to steal purses / mobile phone. Do not go in there! Luckily they came out without any losses

quote:

Worst gym ever, they don't even have treadmills or squatracks! The music is good tho!

Xxone Night Club

quote:

(Originally in Russian)Garbage can

quote:

This place is a fraud. They have scammed me for 10,000 zloty, and as other comments say, they probably spike the drinks. Went back later to complain, and was met with physical aggression. Legal action will be taken!!

The_Franz fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Dec 19, 2021

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Sir, I did not come to this establishment to catch coronavirus! Now put on that mask, remove that condom and gimme the syphilis i paid for! :mad:

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I like the idea of a strip club regular who is really scared of coronavirus

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

give me back my zloty

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9NFlzXVlFA

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

My experience with a strip club was a "male revue" for a hen's night. It started off funny, until I realised they were trying to be sexy and serious, not self aware and self satirical. The absurdity of a dude on stage in underwear pointing at the crowd going "I bet you all want some of *this*" with a mediocre thrust is surreal.

I spent most of the night talking poo poo with the bouncers honestly and the bar staff kept giving me free drinks (I had already quit drinking) and apparently by the end of the night I was being referred to by other bridal parties (it was nothing but bridal parties) as the angry lesbian at the bar, which ruled.

The kicker is that on the way home I was just with the bride, and she confessed that me hating the experience reassured her because she hated it too but couldn't bring herself to tell the girls who organised it and loved it. So we just mocked the whole thing on the drive home.

All in all, Bradly and Chadley were boring, cute bartender was cute and I got to talk poo poo with a bouncer.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
So many good thread titles.

Yelp Reviews For Adult Establishments > I'm allergic to wax

Yelp Reviews For Adult Establishments > Steaks and buttholes!

Yelp Reviews For Adult Establishments > Legal action will be taken!!

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
Yelp Reviews For Adult Establishments > if I go in full military stance there will be hell to pay

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Dignity Van Houten posted:

*pushes glasses up his nose, wipes greasy face with handkerchief*

I'd like one lapdance please and a strawberry milk. Oh you're out of strawberry milk? Do you have Sunny D instead?"
Sorry, just purple stuff

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

My experience with a strip club was a "male revue" for a hen's night. It started off funny, until I realised they were trying to be sexy and serious, not self aware and self satirical. The absurdity of a dude on stage in underwear pointing at the crowd going "I bet you all want some of *this*" with a mediocre thrust is surreal.

I spent most of the night talking poo poo with the bouncers honestly and the bar staff kept giving me free drinks (I had already quit drinking) and apparently by the end of the night I was being referred to by other bridal parties (it was nothing but bridal parties) as the angry lesbian at the bar, which ruled.

The kicker is that on the way home I was just with the bride, and she confessed that me hating the experience reassured her because she hated it too but couldn't bring herself to tell the girls who organised it and loved it. So we just mocked the whole thing on the drive home.

All in all, Bradly and Chadley were boring, cute bartender was cute and I got to talk poo poo with a bouncer.

every time i've been at a strip club has been at the behest of someone else, and it's always been a case where it's been vetted beforehand. yeah you see some tits, but there's always and air of sadness in the overall atmosphere. i never, ever go to a random strip club, even when i'm totally drunk and basically passed out standing up, because there are far too many places that exist just to rob you, especially in central/eastern europe and asia.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Slugworth posted:

Sorry, just purple stuff

lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

The_Franz posted:

every time i've been at a strip club has been at the behest of someone else, and it's always been a case where it's been vetted beforehand. yeah you see some tits, but there's always and air of sadness in the overall atmosphere. i never, ever go to a random strip club, even when i'm totally drunk and basically passed out standing up, because there are far too many places that exist just to rob you, especially in central/eastern europe and asia.

I would never go to a strip club in eastern europe. I'm sure the women are super hot but I don't want to die yet.

Isn't Eastern Europe's main export hot women?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Rascar Capac posted:

Yelp Reviews For Adult Establishments > if I go in full military stance there will be hell to pay

I always hang in a buffalo stance.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yaldabaoth posted:

america is still a christian theocracy so I would feel obligated to give 5 stars to any strip joint that had the courage to feature fully nude strippers

In my area they have a choice. You can either have full nudity or you can serve liquor but you can't have both.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Devil's Point:

quote:

I'm gonna keep this review short because I only have one very important thing to say:

EVERY STRIPPARAOKE WHEN BERLIN ISN'T WORKING IS HOT GARBAGE. She is the lifeblood of the event. She has the best body, the best attitude, the best smile, and brings a life that no other girl can equal.

I WENT TO STRIPPARAOKE TWICE IN ONE MONTH AND SHE WASN'T THERE. This is purely unacceptable. That's as if you were playing a video game and you had the perfect weapon to slay the final boss AND YOU DIDN'T USE THAT WEAPON. TWICE. What the hell, dude? If you did that you deserve to lose. Twice.

In conclusion: Stripparaoke is a great idea but it only works with the best strippers in Portland AND THAT'S WHAT BERLIN IS.

Devil's Point management: FIX IT.

Riverside Corral:

quote:

Not too big on the strippers, but the staff and usual are cool and I like them. The girls are meh typically and often if feels like there boyfriend is in the room with them and its more like a girl gogo dancing naked then any amount of allure.
Editor's Note: This was a five-star review.

She Bop

quote:

For a supposedly sex positive store, SheBop is so confined by gender-based logic as to be almost puritanical.

She BOOOO

Stars Cabaret

quote:

Do you like paying $15.00 for 2 (exactly) 1oz. Shots of mid shelf liquor?
Do you really want to go to the only strip club that doesn't go bottomless in Oregon?
Do you like music way too loud to scream a conversation with your friends?
Then this place is perfect for you.

Let's never hang out.

Darcelle XV:

quote:

I can't review the show, as we were not able to get in, however, I can ABSOLUTELY vouch for their horrendous "reservation" policy...

Last weekend was my bachelorette party. It's only gonna happen once, and my incredible friends had been planning for MONTHS. My friend made us a RESERVATION for the 10:30pm show. We went down around 9pm, and at 9:45pm she checked in with the host who said we'd be fine to get in line in like 20 minutes, which we then did. Mind you, we rented a party bus, so waiting in line for 20-30minutes was a waste of precious party bus time, but whatever.
We get to the door and let the SAME person know about our reservation. We were then told there were only 2 spots to sit, and standing room is not allowed. We cannot go in. Bummer for my bestie who planned this and pointed out over and over that we had made reservations, this was a surprise, we were all eager and excited, etc.

BE VERY AWARE, in the dictionary, a reservation is defined as:
a. An arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance, as in a hotel or on an airplane.
b. The accommodations so secured.
c. The record or promise of such an arrangement.

AT NO TIME during my friends' communication with this business DID ANYONE EVER tell her, or even imply, that a "reservation" is not a guarantee for entry. These ladies need to let people know that their "policy" is a load of crap.

Anyways, we had a blast for the rest of our night, left that hole, and spent our money at all the other places that ACTUALLY ABIDE BY THE DEFINITION OF "RESERVATION"!

Turdo
Jun 15, 2012

muscles like this! posted:

In my area they have a choice. You can either have full nudity or you can serve liquor but you can't have both.

There was one close to my hometown for about 10 years, it was a pole barn next to the interstate and was BYOB.

Some of the younger guys I worked with were making plans to go and one got bummed out because his aunt told him not to go to there that weekend. I have no idea what the place was called but it was at an interstate exit for a town called Dix lol

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

muscles like this! posted:

When I went to a strip club in Indianappolis, the strippers had band aids over their nipples, and they served beer.

I remember having a nice conversation at the bar with a stripper who had finished her shift and was waiting for her ride home, so was dressed in normal people clothes.

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

The new overweight girls they hired threw ice cubes at my face when I refused a dance from them. I was a loyal customer until recently. They got mad when I called them out on it and told security I was being disrespectful. Never go here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

I hate this place my dad went there and he never came back from it until 2am in the morning.and it was all because he saw pretty girls than her girlfriends😡😡😡😡I rate this a 0/10 and this is my rate and it will always be