Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Intruder posted:

how many moves did brock do in that match that weren't an f5

Did he do a single move that wasn't an F5 or a suplex?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

I'd love Brock as 24/7 champ lol

okay that'd be hilarious

Le Saboteur posted:

No Brock was going to lose to Reigns and their feud was to continue into WrestleMania. They had already booked a bunch of house shows with Universal Champion vs someone and that would generally signal the belt was being kept on Roman.

So what happened was instead they decided to make the eventual WrestleMania match a champion vs champion match that will probably end up being a three way with whoever also wins the Royal Rumble.

Brock was going to lose via DQ fuckery and be all mad about it and Paulie would've done stuff, blah blah. So yeah. This.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Eat My Fuc posted:

Where? Tony Khan ain’t paying them the money they deserve they’re not PWG short white dudes

If I remember correctly they signed new deals (or at least xavier did) back in 2019 before AEW had all of the wrestlers and he would one hundred percent have backed up the money truck to bring them in and have New Day in the ring with the Elite

nowadays, yeah, not so much

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

calling Brock getting covid 2 days before Wrestlemania right now

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

MasterSitsu posted:

calling Brock getting covid 2 days before Wrestlemania right now

there's a good chance he gets it from seth because of tonight. Seth's absolutely still viable to spread that poo poo right now. hopefully not, but there are shitloads of breakthroughs with omi.

E: and by that point, if they arent back in the thunderdome because of cataclysmic travel breakdown (we already are seeing thousands and thousands of flight cancelations), they probably won't give a poo poo if he's positive or not so long as he can still perform. Given how red he gets, I'd be worried endlessly that he'd have cardio issues from it.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Nilbop posted:

Did he do a single move that wasn't an F5 or a suplex?

he did his pyro thing

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I'd imagine that Big E or Drew McIntyre are favorites to win the Royal Rumble.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Or maybe do something crazy like have Big E win the title back on Raw or some poo poo and just stay the course with the original Roman/Brock booking for Mania. But WWE rarely does anything that daring.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Le Saboteur posted:

No, Brock was going to lose to Reigns and their feud was to continue into WrestleMania. They had already booked a bunch of house shows with Universal Champion vs someone and that would generally signal the belt was being kept on Roman.

So what happened was instead they decided to make the eventual WrestleMania match a champion vs champion match that will probably end up being a three way with whoever also wins the Royal Rumble.

Time to unify the belts. Again.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Edward Mass posted:

I'd imagine that Big E or Drew McIntyre are favorites to win the Royal Rumble.

After that back and forth camera shot with brock and lashley? Nah. Big E will get his rematch (and lose) at RR with Brock. Roman, if he does okay, will be back by then. Lashley will win the Rumble and go after Brock. Roman will bark and howl about how it's his yard and covid didn't stop him and if brock still wants him to come get some and boom, threeway for both titles at WM that Roman probably wins going over Lashley and Brock fucks off for a while.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

New Day? More like losing to Brock To-Day.

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...
And now just have Brock go back to loving with Sami and not even acknowledge that he has the big belt.

MasterSitsu
Nov 23, 2013

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

there's a good chance he gets it from seth because of tonight. Seth's absolutely still viable to spread that poo poo right now. hopefully not, but there are shitloads of breakthroughs with omi.

E: and by that point, if they arent back in the thunderdome because of cataclysmic travel breakdown (we already are seeing thousands and thousands of flight cancelations), they probably won't give a poo poo if he's positive or not so long as he can still perform. Given how red he gets, I'd be worried endlessly that he'd have cardio issues from it.

I'll wildly revise my prediction to "Brock is hospitalized with COVID 2 days before Wrestlemania" just because this company has the misfortune to be both stupid and cursed.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Remember when we bitched about Cena's 5 Moves of Doom?

It's down to 2.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sorry for telling you not to w atch this. I'm going to watch the royal rumble matches

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Liquid Communism posted:

It's down to 2.

He's as efficient as Goldberg.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon

Liquid Communism posted:

It's down to 2.

Nobody wants to see Brock wrestle like he did in 2004

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Lieutenant Centaur posted:

Nobody wants to see Brock wrestle like he did in 2004

Brock should start doing stretch mufflers again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Cavauro posted:

i'm sorry for telling you not to w atch this. I'm going to watch the royal rumble matches

We are still tied to this sinking boat in some capacity and it is our mutual duty to keep each other swimming