Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Heel Turn of the Year: AEW live crowd, Dynamite, 12/5/2022 (during the contract signing)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Camera shot of the year: Wardlow emerging from behind Shawn Spears after the latter smacked MJF with the chair. Dynamite 25/5

Best thing since the Marshmallow Hangman reveal on Halloween.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
POTYC

https://twitter.com/MeltzerSaidWhat/status/1531145291109367808?s=20&t=kUsXC5qulba5rVKaPBpsNw

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
You’d think that pairing her up with Nyla and Vickie was precisely so she wouldn’t have to pick up a mic.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
POTYC: Willie Mack daydreaming about what he can do with 25 grand (ROH TV, 7 July)

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Lexy is the real MVP of the ROH show. One day Athena will make her snap and it’s gonna be glorious.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Sign of the year, AEW All Out 9/3

code:
 I am an Orange Cassidy fan, 
and I do not have a sign idea 

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

Punch McLightning posted:

Squash of the year: Barrett Brown vs. Lance Archer, Dynamite 10/18

Entrance announcement of the year: Justin Roberts on Lance Archer, Dynamite 10/18

"Introducing first, kicking his opponent to the ring..."

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

Hoss Corncave posted:

Adding another vote to sickest whatever for Hangman vs Swerve at Full Gear.

Commentary Line of the Year: "She said that she made Los Angeles. She said the Chinese Theatre was nothing but a den of bronze John and French pox before she was there. Then she told me to buy some war bonds." - Nigel McGuinness - AEW Full Gear 2023

Nth. I can’t believe I didn’t really take to Nigel when he first came in, he’s honestly one of my favourite parts of the show at the moment

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Watched this way too much today and Lexy’s little gasp of astonishment kills me every time. She’s so good.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Sign of the year - A crudely drawn stick figure labelled Jack Perry with “Neither of us can draw” in parentheses- NJPW Windy City Riot 4/12

I may just be ill and sleep deprived but this got me real good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012

Diplomat posted:

Nth, loved that the broadcast had to mention that he's recovering from a piledriver.

The clip I saw had some guy ragging on him for not selling it well enough. Poor Tony can never catch a break.