Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Cody really is the only wrestler who is still reliably creating content that you will be able to look back on and go "Man, remember when he did that nonsensical poo poo lol" with a sense of fondness, which to me is the essence of American professional wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
POTYC: Jade Cargill, "Bitch shut up before I kick you in the face again. Nobody gives a drat about that karate poo poo.", AEW Dynamite 3/2

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Entrance of the Year: Jeff Hardy dances to the ring while his brother gets his rear end kicked, AEW Dynamite 3/9

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Pylons posted:

POTYC: https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1502488757940928513

"You broke my knee, I'm gonna cut your loving head off"

Nth. Such a major step up from what she's done before promo/character wise, but also just really good as its own thing. First thing I've seen where her background as an actor shines through strong

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

flatluigi posted:

sign of the year: the scissoring hands, march 18 aew rampage

https://i.imgur.com/pajwiZk.mp4

Nth this

and also nth 3/06 - Entrance of the Year - CM Punk enters to Miseria Cantare - AEW Revolution

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
POTYC: Dalton Castle: Sully - AEW Battle of the Belts 4/16/22

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Shot of the Year - Moxley talking into the camera and dripping blood on the lens, NJPW Windy City Riot, 4/16

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
https://twitter.com/AEW/status/1515488630629875718

I rewatched this a video a dozen times for The Boys so I gotta 4th that one

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
POTYC: Daddy Magic, Cool Hand Ang and Daniel Garcia post-Anarchy in the Arena, AEW Road To Los Angeles 5/31

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Rarity posted:

POTYC: Jay White, NJPW Dominion, 12/06

Jay almost started a riot in Osaka

Oh yeah

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Rarity posted:

POTYC: Jay White Again, NJPW Dominion, 12/06

Everyone thank Jay for creating AEW

This dude killed it tonight

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Metroid Fitzgerald posted:

Sell of the Year Candidate: Kyle O'Reilly, AEW Rampage 6/17

Nth

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Worst performance by a single participant in a match: Shotzi, Women's Money in the Bank match, Money in the Bank, July 2

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Lid posted:

What happened all I've seen is the fallout

She just hosed up like 3-4 spots in a very noticeable and often concerning way. Shame she's getting a bunch of direct harassment from weirdos but it really was a bad performance from someone who usually makes the sloppiness work for her

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Maigius posted:

POTY Jungle Boy discovers profanity.

Nth but only if it stands for pussy of the year

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
MTYC: Matt Taven vs. Wardlow, AEW Rampage 10/28/22

(Matt Taven of the Year Candidate)

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Finish of the Year: Chris Jericho (c) vs. Claudio Castagnoli, Ring of Honor: Final Battle, 12/10/22

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Rope break of the year: Ricky Starks escapes MJF's armbar, AEW Dynamite 12/14/22

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
POTYC: Eddie Kingston Fights for History, NJPW Battle in the Valley press conference, 2/17/23

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Clusterfuck of the Year: The end of AEW Dynamite 6/14

That is like, the essence of wrestling television at its best. So good