Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Benne posted:

If you wanted a watered-down version of LU that barely resembles what people originally liked about LU, you could just watch Season 4 again.

There's no real thread to talk about this, but this reminds me of a video I saw on YouTube the other day called "The Day Lucha Underground Died." I tend to find those "The Day [tv show] Died" videos interesting if done well and I've been wanting to watch a good video on what went wrong with Lucha Underground ever since Matt McMuscles hinted at it getting its own What Happened? episode. I figured I'd get a decent video of a guy articulating why season 4 was so bad.

Instead, the whole video is just this guy running down the card for Ultima Lucha 4, gushing about how fantastic each match is, says nothing about any of the backstage/story segments, then ending it with "Ugh, Jake Strong becomes champion? No wonder this show was cancelled."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Punch McLightning posted:

You're very kind to EVIL.

Very kind, very EVIL.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Pull that spine long!!!!

Did Michael Phelps do the butterfly stroke?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Senerio posted:

Elimination of the Year: Ivan Putski, Bob Backlund, Dynamite Kid, Jimmy Snuka, The Iron Sheik, Ricky Steamboat, Kevin Von Erich, David Von Erich, George Steele, Big John Studd, Killer Kowalski, Mr. Fuji, and Terry Funk eliminated by Bob Backlund, Dynamite Kid, Jimmy Snuka, The Iron Sheik, Ricky Steamboat, Kevin Von Erich, David Von Erich, George Steele, Big John Studd, Killer Kowalski, Mr. Fuji, Terry Funk, and Fritz Von Erich respectively nL Rumblethon Day 8, Legends of Wrestlemania 2 Jan 8 2024

I seriously could not stop laughing. What the gently caress?