Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were the better champions in March?
This poll is closed.
Calamari Drunken Kings (Asia Dream Tag Team Champions/KO-D Tag Team Champions) 9 31.03%
D'courage (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 3 10.34%
Jurassic Express (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 6 20.69%
The Good Brothers (FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Violent By Design (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
FWC (FORMER Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 0 0%
Black Desire (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 1 3.45%
DISASTER BOX (FORMER KO-D Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Sugiura-gun (GHC Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Alpha Academy (FORMER WWE Raw Tag Team Champions) 2 6.90%
RK-Bro (WWE Raw Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Princess Tag Team Champions) 4 13.79%
The IInspiration (FORMER Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions) 3 10.34%
The Influence (Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
None of the Above/Write-In 1 3.45%
Total: 29 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Last month, CDK ended a run of dominance from All Elite Wrestling AND BestBros, winning the poll. Now, they've got TWO sets of belts! What will happen now?

Calamari Drunken Kings (Chris Brookes and Masahiro Takanashi) - Asia Dream Tag Team Champions/KO-D Tag Team Champions - won the KO-D Tag Team Championship from DISASTER BOX at the DDT 25th Anniversary Show

D'courage (Dragon Dia and Yuki Yoshioka) - Open the Twin Gate Champions - defended against Z-Brats and Eita & Yosuke Santa Maria during Champion Gate, defended against Z-Brats during Glorious Gate

Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - defended against reDRagon and the Young Bucks at Revolution, defended against the Acclaimed on Dynamite

The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) - FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Violent by Design at Sacrifice

Violent by Design (Deaner, Joe Doering, and Eric Young) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - the team of Doering and Young won from the Good Brothers at Sacrifice, the team of Doering and Young defended against the Good Brothers on Impact

FWC (Hazuki and Koguma) - FORMER Goddesses of Stardom Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Black Desire at World Climax

Black Desire (Starlight Kid and Momo Watanabe) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - won from FWC at World Climax

DISASTER BOX (HARASHIMA and Naomi Yoshimura) - FORMER KO-D Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Calamari Drunken Kings at the DDT 25th Anniversary Show

Sugiura-gun (Takashi Suguira and Hideki Suzuki) - GHC Tag Team Champions - won against Daiki Inaba & Kaito Kiyomiya at Great Voyage (title was vacant)

Alpha Academy (Chad Gable and Otis) - FORMER WWE Raw Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against RK-Bro in a match also involving Kevin Owens & Seth Rollins on Raw

RK-Bro (Randy Orton and Riddle) - WWE Raw Tag Team Champions - won from Alpha Academy in a match also involving Kevin Owens & Seth Rollins on Raw

Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki and Yuka Sakazaki) - Princess Tag Team Champions - defended against Hakuchumu at Grand Princess

The IInspiration (Cassie Lee and Jessie McKay) - FORMER Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the Influence at Sacrifice

The Influence (Tenille Dashwood and Madison Rayne) - Impact Knockouts Tag Team Champions - won from the IInspiration at Sacrifice

None of the Above/Write-In - Did I miss anything? By all means, tell me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

CDK all fuckin day

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've voted.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SG Bamboo posted:

CDK all fuckin day

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

SG Bamboo posted:

CDK all fuckin day

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I know the Djinn is very rude and that loving rabbit and all... but man Magical Sugar Rabbits are a REALLY good tag team!

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Vote D'courage

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

SG Bamboo posted:

CDK all fuckin day

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Putting this back on the front page to remind people to vote for CDK

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
24 hours remain! Will CDK retain their spot at the top, or will another team take over?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If you're asking me i think CDK will retain their spot at the top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

forkboy84 posted:

Vote D'courage

:hmmyes: