Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
That looks like a very nice roof.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Not afraid to admit that my brain can't even start to comprehend how all of this poo poo works. I'll stick to doing a bad job at painting and decorating.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
What's the odds of the plasterers not turning up next week either?

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
Don't let perfect be the enemy of good.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
No really.

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008
I hated having to tidy up around the sockets after our electrician had cut them into our wall, impossible to get a semi decent finish especially with the huge holes he left around the cutouts which seemed completely unnecessary, but eh most of them are being units now anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deletebeepbeepbeep
Nov 12, 2008

kitten emergency posted:

did you ever get a router, deeply curious if the internet works there

He's gotta get one made to order from Cisco so that it is sufficient to feed the house brain.