Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

How are the neighbours treating you at this stage?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Are you living elsewhere in the village while this is taking place or are you having to commute to/from the site?

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Have we arrived at the present day with your updates now 99?

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

~Coxy posted:

If you have to push the car forwards anyway, then why wouldn't you just nose it in, then get out and push it in the last 3 feet!!!

I don't think they'd have a way to get the car back out again without using their current method

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Give it that cult meeting house aesthetic

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

So the foundations and wiring are over-engineered, but you don't seem to have cut any major corners anywhere else to compensate.
I'm worried that this project may burn you out.

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Just ask the AI to sign it off, it can probably approximate an electrician

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

How is your relationship with the neighbour and other villagers going? Any snide remarks from them about how long the house has been in progress?

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

beautiful

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Fitting access hatches where necessary in the loft to access all the various stuff. I've got some regrets here.

Towards L shape architecture: I've got some regrets here

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

beautiful

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

Are you going to ask the plasterers about their making GBS threads situation at some point?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

I wonder how much it would cost 99 to hire an expert to design and implement this sort of heating system, given its complexity I can't imagine it would be cheap.