Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Which episode of Grand Designs is this going to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Physical plant is more commonly used in commercial or industrial spaces in the US to describe mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, not so much homeowner

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

freelop posted:

What kind of oval office steals from a half finished building?
Presumably hoping to steal copper wiring ready to be put in or something?

There's a residential home someone is building down the street from me. It's on a large heavily wooded lot, so they've had a lot of clearing equipment there for a couple of months now as they're doing site prep. They have one of these parked on site and block the entrance with an excavator.

Feel sorry for the people living right across the street that have a super annoying blue strobe going 24/7 right into their bedroom windows.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

I appreciate the full scale mockups of the kitchen. I do 3d modeling of stuff like that for around my house, but being able to physically walk around the space is so much nicer