Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

This video is about south Texas built homes, but I feel it's appropriate for you to watch as well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddjjwY6zzG8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

NotJustANumber99 posted:

but then stalled out a bit as I'm unsure what to do with the electronic data lines down for the controllers. I'd just chiselled out tiny narrow/shallow chases to run them in and adhesive straight over but...

I accidentally rtfm

Now i dunno, should I put them in a conduit so they can be pulled out?

the connectors on the end are big fuckers

and won't fit down a normal conduit.

I dunno.

Usually there's just pins inside the connector. Pull the pins out and fish the wire, then put the pins back in the connector. You can use a tiny flathead screwdriver to release the pins.

Take a picture before you depin it!

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

They make shallow surface mount electrical boxes in the US

Not sure what you have to screw on behind it but maybe you can get some long screws that attach to the roof lol.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

What about aerosol bricks?

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

3 phase open source power monitor

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Is the guy with the drill just going to lay the fiber on the ground?

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

That's obviously going under either the angry fence neighbor or the pub. Can't intrude into the missile silo like foundation of the house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Come back 99! This thread won’t hurt you