Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

I usually just use a foot or so of flagging tape for that. Easy to stuff in the conduit, and easy to straighten out at the far end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

WhatEvil posted:

Granted, yeah, tornadoes aren't a thing in the UK, and large hail isn't very common at all... but isn't that also true for the vast majority of the US and Canada?

It's not even May yet and I've already had three rounds of hail bad enough to dent cars, and two tornado warnings. This is a fairly normal midwestern spring.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Put it on top of the break container. Clearly it is invisible to tradesmen.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Just gonna have to see if it works I guess

Toilet insufficiently L-shaped. Voted 1.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

His Divine Shadow posted:

Somebody who really wants to do a good job

Long form content rules, short form content is actually damaging to your brain and reduces your attention span.

God save me from the 10 minute youtube video that should have been a two paragraph text document.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Arrath posted:

Tiling looks exactly like the kind of fiddly bullshit that would slowly drive me insane as I try to line up everything juuuust right until I'm halfway through (after 5 false starts where I caught my mistake) and I realize I hosed up and my eye twitches then I'm "here's johnny!"'ing the entire wall with a sledgehammer.

I'll just pay a dude

Yeah, that's my opinion on both finish carpentry and tiling. I know I can do a half-rear end job, but am happy to pay someone else to do it at least as well in a quarter the time, and very importantly, while I sit in a chair.