Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
The Russians just used a faucet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I think it's a fancy toilet that uses science or something to exit out the back instead of the bottom.

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Needs more floor grates and strobing red lights

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Upgrade posted:

I swear I’m not posting this to be rude and clearly you are a capable person, but is there a reason you designed this house with what seems like no natural light?

Can’t control natural light from a phone

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

JunkDeluxe posted:

Slate cladding is on the rise for new builds in Denmark. Seeing more and more of it. Not sure of the cost though.

Wouldn't water just go in through the vertical seam, run down the inside, then pool on top of the next panel down which would be right up against the wood?

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ALTdpdMDao

I don’t know, I just like watching this.

Wifi Toilet fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Nov 20, 2023

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I'm the kitchen as far away from the carport as possible. But maybe the house is so smart that it has groceries delivered automatically?

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Happy New Year you filthy animals

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Even if it all never works, at least you had fun doing it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal

Splode posted:

It is all starting to look pretty good! It's exciting to see it all come together.

But my god, it really is a colossal amount of work to build a house. You've certainly warned me off ever even considering it.

Yeah, but when you build it yourself, you get to make sure it’s done right and the builders didn’t just use the cheapest materials they could find off eBay.