Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

Engage according to operational parameters

Leperflesh posted:

a giant fissure opening up in the whole foundation

if this happens, he'll have bigger problems to worry about, like the rogue planet that just collided with the earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

yo, nice one. must be a relief finally having some heat in the winter

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

NotJustANumber99 posted:

pretty sure I could stand on it

you should

i don't know gently caress all about building or bathrooms or wood, but will you need to seal it protect that thing somehow? it's gonna get a lot of water on it, which i think is bad for wood??

redleader
Aug 18, 2005

aniviron posted:

Wait, is this not sealed or anything? I just kind of assumed that happened somewhere off camera since this admittedly handsome piece of woodwork is going to be supporting a sink and is going to get wet again in its lifetime.

the only places that will get wet in a room dedicated to putting water in, on, and around human bodies are exposed surfaces. therefore, sealing interior areas is a waste of time

redleader
Aug 18, 2005