Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Anya is cute as heck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Carlosologist posted:

E
L
E
G
A
N
T

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

I swear Anya is just 1000x extra adorable in this anime, which is amazing because she's adorable enough in the manga as is :3:

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Hidingo Kojimba posted:

WISE: "Wow, we blew so much of our annual operational budget on that stunt."

Awesome stuff.

You know how they say raising a child is expensive?

Well...

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

KOGAHAZAN!! posted:

Show me the lie.

I'm greatly amused by all the fanart on twitter depicting Yor as some sort of crazed murder fetishist instead of the flustered doofus she actually is.

She’s both of those.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Even if we take Anya's behavior at pure face value not considering that this is anime, she doesn't exhibit any of the symptoms that are associated with neurodivergent children at that age, and in fact she could be argued to be unusually well-adjusted considering the additional external challenges placed on her intellectual and social development by her ability to read minds.

So in conclusion, she's 4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Bill’s VA yelling “DADDY” in the most happy, high-pitched voice he could muster made me spit out my drink.