Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Arist posted:

Well, it's over now. It was pretty good! Loid's voice is a bit deeper than I had anticipated, and Anya's a bit less of a gromlin, but they're good voices. Megan Shipman especially does excellent work at making Anya sound like a very young child.

If you missed it, they uploaded a clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnyDT-nkA6A

Huh, you're right, that does sound much better than I expected. Personally, I think Loid's English VA suits him better than the Japanese, actually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Is the dub coming out the same time as the episodes? I actually kind of prefer the dub, truth be told :shobon:

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

a kitten posted:

I believe there's a week delay for the dubs

Righto, thanks for the heads-up!

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Fecha posted:

Just wait for Zangief’s Waku Waku Lariat

:syoon: