Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Ragnar34 posted:

Hello, my name is Brian Secretagent and I am but a humble psychiatrist.

Uh, weird, you remind me of this Forger fellow I met once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

It's been a good while since I read this part of the manga, so watching Daybreak animated in the most recent episode was wonderful in more ways than one. He's a treasure.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Yor's character would work a lot better if we understood her motives. She wants to be a good mom because that was the role she had with her brother as orphans, okay. She wanted to marry someone to keep her assassin job going uninterrupted... but why exactly? She's been a good assassin over the years but that shouldn't be the sole reason to keep doing it now as an adult. It's not a matter of raising money for her brother anymore and she isn't concerned about politics either. "I've always done it" is a pretty piss poor motive.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

"I have always wanted to marry someone who was good at tennis"

"How convenient, I'm great at tennis!"

Everyone in this series has the wildest, most bizarre imagination possible on every outcome.

Amazingly animated episode. Make what were already great scenes on the manga even better.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Diephoon posted:

Stay tuned after the credits

*Dragon Ball training montage plays*

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

She seems to be attracted to perfection, being strict with kids, and having a job focused drive. I think I know someone she could hit it off with in this series in spite of the age gap.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

tsob posted:

I'm just presuming that she'll eventually meet Yuri and they'll end up as mutually obsessive lovers, personally.

I meant someone more elegant, more refined, but that could work too.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Raenir Salazar posted:

There's a detail I missed in the ED of Yor actually having good chef skills, Cutting the roast.

Yor is very good at cutting things. That by itself doesn't make her a good chef. At all. Ask Yuri.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Where's season 3 :arghfist::(

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Just saw a cat turn into a ghost. Then saw a man be destroyed by reality coming fast at him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

Who says that? I really don't get rich kids.