Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Man there's some reactions from Anya that I know are going to be memeable when the anime gets there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

narm00 posted:

Note Anya ranks her under the stuffed penguin.

Intelligence is Yor's dump stat so she can kick real hard.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Electric Phantasm posted:

Hopefully they adapt the bonus material too and we get the one where Yor has to nurse a gunshot wound to the rear end she got on a job while on a date with Loid.

Theres no way they dont do this one it's too funny.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Eyre Kneed posted:

Did no one catch Zachary Feiss the sacrifice in Yor's fantasy acouple of episodes ago?

Very few people did but they did catch the pun.

Also Anyas little hat ahhhhhhhhhh

edit: Holy poo poo are they doing algebra at 6?

SirKibbles fucked around with this message at 20:25 on May 21, 2022

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Basically Yuri is the type of person the siscon trope was based on before in got hit with ANIME and became you literally want to sleep with your sister.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

More episodes dropping Oct 1st

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

Fabricated posted:

Anya being a year or two younger than her classmates but being fairly gifted for her age would likely result in her very rapidly catching up to her classmates as she hits the appropriate age to learn the material she's on.

I dunno how long the series plans to go in-world though- the mission is framed as being a short term, year or two thing but given the insane popularity of the series I could see it getting extended. I don't think you could do a big time skip though because part of what makes the whole dynamic work is Anya being a baby basically; Anya at middle-school/high-school age would really change how it all works.

It's always been talked about as a long term mission where'd you get the year or two thing from? Being a imperial scholar requires 7 stellas you can't do that in two years

Blaze Dragon posted:

Wow, she even has the horns and her clothes are similar to the Eden uniform, he just recycled this design completely but aged down, huh.

Good designs are rare always reuse them