Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I was wondering about Anya being a telepath and being rejected from about four families before she met Twilight. Couldn't she have used her powers to stay with any of those families or were they just not the right fit for her personally?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

From Episode 2:

I wonder if Yor is not as dumb/naive as people think especially when Twilight was lying about his blood stain and running away from his patients. We only had Twilight's thoughts on the matter.

"Concussive Recovery Method" heh.

I wonder if Yor's brother will play a significant role later in the series like the leader of Twilight's enemy or something.

Can just a call about someone being single really be reason to call the government to suspect someone for being a spy? Yor's colleagues are dicks.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

I wonder if there is a Yor vs Twilight fight in the manga because I really want to see one in the anime.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Wait. I thought all shots above the shoulders wasn't allowed. Bill (6) should have been disqualified.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

At least if you have premium.