Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Arist posted:

They're about to stream the first episode of the dub if anyone cares:

https://www.twitch.tv/crunchyroll

I do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

chiasaur11 posted:

Not even six. Probably four.

Maybe 5, either way younger then what she claimed.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Also she just kills people, Twilight does a bunch of different stuff.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

AnoHito posted:

Twilight's MO in combat so far has been to get a few surprise hits in and make a break for it. I get the general impression from how he operates that your average group of hired goons could probably take him in a straight fight, and if he encountered someone like Yor in the field he wouldn't even bother trying to engage them.

Unless he tasked was to take her out, then he would probably come up with a plan for it.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 05:02 on May 9, 2022

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

tsob posted:

I don't know that it'd be inconsistent in the kind of society the story takes place in really, but it is almost certainly less varied than spy work at the very least. Assassination missions are basically always going to be some variation of "go to the place, kill the guy", where spy missions can encompass a wider variety of things. Plus, at the end of the day, Loid is the main character and Yor isn't even the second main character (which is Anya); so Yor will always come in third place in terms of serving her narrative.

Anya seems more main character then Twilight.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Yeah Yor is pretty open and honest about everything that is not the murder for hire thing.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Desmond is just very inscrutable. Like it's hard to tell what he is thinking period.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

SirKibbles posted:

It's always been talked about as a long term mission where'd you get the year or two thing from? Being a imperial scholar requires 7 stellas you can't do that in two years

Good designs are rare always reuse them

You totally can get 8 in a few months, Anya is probably not capable of it however.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Kwyndig posted:

In order to get 8 Stella in that length of time would require heroic scholarship or just plain acts of heroism.

You can also just get good grades. The highest score on Exams, along with Community Service and impressing the School can award Stellas.