Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

For me it was Anya offering Frankie a peanut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Nitrousoxide posted:

I like how Anya is the MC and in center frame for almost the entirety of the OP and ED.

They know who the best character is

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

What are the pointy things that anya wears in her hair?

More hair with decorative caps iirc

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

tsob posted:

Loid is the best spy Westalis has, and can basically take on the entire Westalis spy network solo but Yor was nearly able to overwhelm him, to the point he thought he might die, within a few seconds, while drunk and she only failed because she was too drunk to react to her shoe breaking. She is absolutely more capable as a fighter than Loid.

From what I've heard, in the manga, there was a lot less excitement by the other spies in doing this and seemed to be more annoyance than anything. The anime is an improvement

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Borscht posted:

This has gotta be fake, right?

Extremely. The episode wasn't out in China when this started going around

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Nephthys posted:

Bazooka Bills voice absolutely slayed me. This was one of my favorite chapters in the manga and they elevated it beyond expectations.

Also love whenever Yor is just casually superhuman.

Lmao that You didn't even teach Anya to do one of the most important things in her intense training which is how to actually throw a ball

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Raenir Salazar posted:

Being Emil is suffering.

Pleasant surprise at Damian's arc this episode, he might actually become kinda cool with a little more maturity and humility.

She did I think, the only issue was I think Anya faltered and placed her foot wrong at the end; probably due to the difference between the smooth floor of the gym vs the friction of the dirt/grass of the park. Anya just needed more ball throwing practice.

Note that in the training montage we never see Anya actually ever throwing a ball before she ever actually plays

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

theGrooseofLegend posted:

What I appreciate about Bill Watkins (age 6) is that there's still a dark undercurrent to his story. Training his body to the point of looking like an adult is funny at first until you learn he's being encouraged by his father to become a soldier for an ultranationalist army.

I hope he lives a good life

He's also a smart kid it seems, so I hope he gets to be a scientist.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Lt. Lizard posted:

If tiny dogs were able to just slit your throat like that, I am 100% convinced that most of them would do it in a heartbeat.

Nah.

They'd go for the Achilles Tendons first, then slit your throat.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Tunicate posted:

Sometimes cops can be dogs.

drat those traitors in the Paw Patrol.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Ranzear posted:

Handler has seen some poo poo but still has a heart.

Time for a fresh version of the Gundam 'war is bad' meme.

Bondman shooting a gun with "War is bad" in the arc. Anya looking at Bondman and not at the arc saying "wow cool spy"

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Yinlock posted:

She's still little enough that she can't really process the potentially horrifying consequences of the stuff she gets involved in

e: like she's aware of them yeah but she doesn't really understand it

She's aware it's bad like in her Bondman cartoons, but not how it extends to real life.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
I expect Yuri to team up with Nightfall in trying to break them up

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
This might as well be the thread title

quote:

SPY X FAMILY Anime - Kiss your wife Loid

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Hug your child Loid

Xelkelvos