Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
This episode, Franky discovered terrifying power of being the cool uncle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

TwoPair posted:

Detailed plan for neutralizing the Thorn Princess:

1. Get a bottle of wine
  2. Get a SECOND bottle of wine
  3. Game Over

More like:

1. Get a bottle of wine
  2. Get a SECOND bottle of wine
  3. BRING MORE WINE
  4. gently caress we are out of wine
  5. Game Over

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Yep, she is the Handler and is very cool & good.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That's our Bleach! *audience laughter*

Unironically. The second I knew it was Bleach I was like "yeah, that checks out".

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I mean, it's pretty obvious that Loid thought it was a dick move so I think that one is pretty clear.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I refuse to believe that they will dare to deprive us of Yor having a date with Loyd, while being shot in the butt.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Fluffdaddy posted:

There is a whole manga thread.

Can we stop with the I HOPE THEY DO XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX FROM THE MANGA chat in ongoing shows? Its obnoxious.

I mean, it was theorizing about the anime and anything about the manga was both properly under spoiler tags and obviously about the manga from non-spoiled context, so I thought there was no issue. But if it bothers people, then of course, I'll cut it out. :shrug:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

AlternateNu posted:

Yor truly understands the nature of dog.

If tiny dogs were able to just slit your throat like that, I am 100% convinced that most of them would do it in a heartbeat.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Yeah I like it. It obviously doesn't match the energy of the first OP, but it doesn't even try to and does its own thing instead. Which is the right way to do a follow-up after a huge banger like Peanuts.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Electric Phantasm posted:

Nightfall should date Daybreak

:hmmyes:

Fiona can be swooned only by the absolute best and most competent of operators, there is no other choice.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

tsob posted:

Plus, we know Yor trained Anya for a couple of hours and that couple of hours training made Anya strong enough that she could blow Damien across a hallway with a simple punch; which implies that the training Yor knows can result in superhuman ability, rather than it being something inherent to her specifically.

You mean the one person that we know for sure had secret science experiments performed on her, to give her superhuman abilities? :v:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Knock-off Malfloy being actually a genuinely good kid and knock-off Crabbe and Goyle being actually his good and loyal friends instead of just flunkies is one of my more favorite things about Spy x Family.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Bondman did nothing wrong. :colbert:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Shopkeeper is great, because the whole show is filled with realistically looking people and then you have him. :allears:

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
My dumb prediction is that for Loid the main hurdle will be to admit he genuinely loves his family and for Yor it will be to leave her job to actually be with her family. Garden doesn't look like a place that you can just leave or retire from, while on Loid's side, I don't think his Handler would have too many issues with just making him a permanent agent for Ostania/Berlint and letting him live with his family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

I am pretty sure that 9 out of 10 kids have an urge to hit something with a hammer on a regular basis. That is why we give them plastic squeaky hammers

The only difference between them and adults is that adults are supposed to control that urge.