Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

muscles like this! posted:

Crunchyroll must expect big things as the dub of the first episode drops this Friday.

They're even doing a special broadcast on Twitch this Thursday (4/14)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

TwoPair posted:

I heard "peanuts" in there, I'm curious to know if it's actually a whole song about the show instead of just only kinda relevant J-pop like a lot of OPs

The name of the song is "Mixed Nuts," so it's possible.

Edit: f;b...

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Another great episode. Anya's reaction faces continue to be a highlight to every scene. Next week: ELEGANCE!

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I understood this reference.

I fear I did not. Clarification?

The lack of self-preservation in Swann is impressive. To not understand how close to oblivion he was and keep trying to push buttons suggests he's actually suicidal from the divorce. If Twilight hadn't acted first, Yor was going to use the guy's head for a bocce ball.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
You're all just a bunch of flibberygibbits.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

theGrooseofLegend posted:

Why does Mixed Nuts go so hard? I can't stop listening to it.

It's to act as a perfect balance to "Comedy" being so chill.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

SirKibbles posted:

edit: Holy poo poo are they doing algebra at 6?
Yep. Which can happen at schools for the gifted, as it did for me. And much like Anya, I was asleep though a lot of those lectures. I wasn't in the gifted program long.

A lot of folks are calling Anya dumb, but she's not. She's average. Which at that school may as well be low-grade moron. Strangely enough, it sounds like Yor's brother Yuri probably would have excelled there had he been given half a chance.

Speaking of which, looks like the effluvia is about to hit the rotary oscillator. :munch:

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

Raenir Salazar posted:

I had to google some of these words to figure out what you were going for. :mad:
I accept your gratitude for helping you increase your vocabulary. :eng101:

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
All I have to say about the recent episode is *Jerry Lewis voice on* :gary: "HELLO, NICE LOIDY!!!!"

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
I no longer need to see any sports anime. I've now seen them all.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

Raenir Salazar posted:

The kennel at the end. :(

Set-up for the second cour.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
They're doing a panel at Anime Expo next week, so it's likely they'll announce the start of the second half then, if not sooner.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

Pinwiz11 posted:

So I need to wait to read the Manga until January. :woop:

You should be safe to read the first two volumes now.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Pretty sure that one guy paid with most of his teeth.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Probably a new closing song coming, too.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

the dog is an oracle?

No, he prefers IBM. :boom:

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Of course, we haven't seen what the ED is going to look like. Maybe reanimate to the same song?

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

:dogbutton:

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

Ranzear posted:

Time for a fresh version of the Gundam 'war is bad' meme.
Funny you should mention that.
https://twitter.com/reprilo_channel/status/1582368810547392513

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Honestly, it's Becky's sudden fixation on Loid that makes me :tinfoil:

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Is it just me, or did anyone else catch a musical nod to the NBC Mystery Movie theme in this week's episode?

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
They're ninja knitting needles.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

Saoshyant posted:

Where's season 3 :arghfist::(

Right after Season 2.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

Well, she does have that spatula...

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Looks like Toho will be releasing a new trailer for the next season and the movie in about a day and a half: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG_xbqL9Fss

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
All Yor fans will be far happier this season.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Did they call in GoHands for that?

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
So did Yuaasa make both OP and ED? They feel like the same vibe.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
Now that was an interesting episode. I don't remember either of these stories in the manga, but they were both good slice-of-life stories based around lesser characters.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
As we all know, Yor's cooking makes blowfish poison look like a a glass of Perrier.

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001
So if anyone had any doubts there will be a lot more Yor in this season, you may rest easy. And what the hell is up with The Gardiner's hair? Too much fertilizer made it grow out like a weed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doodles
Apr 14, 2001

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

The dream poop sequence was sublime

POOP GOD!