Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I just wanna say that the ED music bumps extra hard. Had to add it to my regular playlist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

The ending sequence was amazing to see animated

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Lloyd is just very dedicated to the bit. He’s going to execute the mission flawlessly, so yeah he knows all the right words to say

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I love the drum roll in the theme song. Really fits the 60s-70s vibe of the setting

I loved the lowkey vibe of this episode. Learning to be a family and seeing all three interact together for the first time is sweet

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

She's an efficient mover too

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

E
L
E
G
A
N
T

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Yor hugging that bottle of wine was incredible

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I love that Loid's only issue with Yor going ham was that she shouldn't have been doing physical attacks since she was supposed to be a witch

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Yor has incredible power and now Anya has it too

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

https://twitter.com/paru_par0/status/1526771601722576903?s=21&t=zhIBa1eHda-mpK1XFfCuBg

The accompanying female version sounds like something drunk Yor would say too

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Damian has shojo manga brain, that’s the obvious conclusion

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

They really went for it in this episode

Bill Watkins, age 6 is maybe the best joke in the series

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Anya not being able to read the clock despite have the prophetic vision was a really good touch on how her powers aren't a game breaker by any sense of the imagination

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Borf.