Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
good adaption so far. loved anya matter-of-factly telling people her mom doesn't exist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
anya proudly giving yor a tour of the apartment was adorable

also anya immediately embracing the lesson that violence is the dispute resolution of first resort

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
anya instinctively balling up like a puppy as dog grabbed her by the nape was adorable

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
saw a trailer for code white before a showing of demon slayer today. saw a few good anya faces and started getting hype. I guess we're getting a theatrical release in april

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

muscles like this! posted:

Yeah, I thought the movie was a lot of fun. Very goofy with good action but it does strain credulity that Loid could keep his secret after this one. Also make sure to stay all the way through the credits for an extra scene.

as the credits rolled i was asking the people i was with "what about frankie?"

anyway, fun little diversion. i loved how over the top evil the villain was