Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
My favourite moment was when Lloyd showed up to the party. I'm not a big fan of romcoms but I watched enough to expect some kind of "he's too invested in his job so he skips the family reunions/dates/sth like that" kind of conflict. But nope, if Lloyd promises he'll go to the party with you, he will go to the party with you drat it. What a smooth mofo

And they nailed the grenade scene, oml

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Two Tone Shoes posted:

drat this show's even got excellent filler.

Is it filler really? It has some good character moments and shows Forgers working as a team. If they went straight from the proposal to the interview, it'd feel too rushed imo

Unless you mean filler as in not based on the manga, in which case they were individual scenes maybe but not the whole episode

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
So the filler really has been implemented well because it felt very natural. I read the manga a few years ago and I remembered something about catching a thief so I assumed it all was in the manga and I just forgot