Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Bond is such a good boy :3:

Also loved that the end result of that wonderful humanizing episode for Damien is, after earlier seeing how seriously he takes his studies and how hard he's been working, his field report is perfect little kid "we did some stuff and it was good!" simplicity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I absolutely loved when Anya's plan to get into the school was to mind-read the other kids, and when she does all she gets is a bunch of panicking little kids going,"AHHHHH I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THIS I WANT MY MOM! :cry:" :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Just caught up on Season 2 and the boat arc was something I wasn't aware of ahead of time and goddamn was it a good loving time. Anya constantly getting sidetracked in her efforts to distract Loid with fun only to end up distracted by fun herself was wonderful, loved whenever she'd suddenly realize she's lost hours having a good time.

Yor getting so much focus, especially in this arc, has been a real treat to watch.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Anya's complete collapse when her bragging just fell apart back at school was :discourse:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Final episode is Loid sitting at home with Yor and Anya watching TV. Phone rings and his handler tells him,"Mission's over, you can leave now if you want." Loid thanks her and hangs up, goes back to watching television, a watching Anya gets a big ol' smile on her face.

Also Loid kisses his wife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Ashterishk, tic-tac-toe, triangle, smiley old guy, steam, heart.

Even Loid wouldn't be able to crack this code!