Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

started watching this today thinking I would watch like one or two episodes, I have watched 14 so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

When will the next english dubbed episode be released? I noticed the english dub stops after episode 15, but Japan is up to episode 17 now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Ammat The Ankh posted:

It's on a two week delay, so Dub ep 16 will be released at the same-ish time Japanese ep 18 releases.

I need more, this show is so good. Watched everything yesterday, and bought the first volume of the manga.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Some Numbers posted:

Read the manga!

Meant to also mention that I bought the first volume right after finishing all of the episodes!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

It's actually my first manga i've ever bought too. I rarely ever consume any anime, its been years since I last watched anything, but this is so addictive, accessible, and the story is great. I love the characters, especially Anya.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Some Numbers posted:

Anya is one of the greatest child characters every created

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

someone please kiss Bond on the head.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Yor is a mom.

She sees Anya forgot her gym clothes and immediately thinks shes going to turn into a gangster.

That's what moms do.

This is no joke, my mom one time saw a small tear in my gym pants for school and thought I was smoking.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I said come in! posted:

someone please kiss Bond on the head.

gently caress it never mind I will do it

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This came in the mail just now. :3:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Artificer posted:

Holy poo poo that's cute as hell. Where did you get that from?

bigbadtoystore.com other than really slow shipping, they were good!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Idiot question, but when will we start getting dubs of Season 2?

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2170370/SPYANYA_Operation_Memories/

Excited that the first Spy x Family game is coming out soon (June 28!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ELdKYbzcg

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

My volume 11 just arrived today!

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Glad to see it coming out on other streaming platforms because CrunchyRoll sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I wonder how soon the movie will come out on blu-ray / digital streaming.