Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Crunchyroll must expect big things as the dub of the first episode drops this Friday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yor's assassin job is not government sanctioned because otherwise she wouldn't be worried about being arrested for being suspicious.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

One thing I absolutely love about the anime is Anya's noises.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Turns out the show is pretty popular in Japan with the first two episodes averaging almost 7 million viewers.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Loid flash stepping to answer the phone when they were waiting to hear the news was pretty funny.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kvantum posted:

I'm so out of the loop on anime that it's probably been 15 years since I watched anything new that wasn't a remake or reboot like Berserk or Eva., Somehow I got linked to an article about this show and God dammit if I haven't fallen in love with from episode 1. Now to track down as much of the manga as I can.

The manga is on Shonen Jump's app as well as Manga Plus.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

IIRC when the manga was first being translated into English there was some wonkiness with the names but the mangaka eventually explained how they wanted it done.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7099219184453881134

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Something I liked about last episode was how when one of the omelets Loid was making got a little messed up because they ran out of ketchup you can see in a wide shot that he gave himself that one.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Always get a big laugh at how Yor and Loid's fake bedroom puts both of the sex pillows at yes.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

They clearly had a lot of fun making this episode.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

narm00 posted:

Who isn't Twilight.

To be fair to Nightfall it isn't like she's trying to break up a real marriage. Like both Yor and Loid still view it as a fake relationship.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

It's easy to forget that Damien and all of Anya's classmates are six years old.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Always loved Anya going Super Saiyan.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

David D. Davidson posted:

That's just a Japan thing, actually. Pretty much every animal character is voiced by a person. See also Pokémon.

That's also an American thing where animals are voiced by either Frank Welker or Dee Bradley Baker.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Just a couple more weeks until Code White comes out in theaters in America.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Yeah, I thought the movie was a lot of fun. Very goofy with good action but it does strain credulity that Loid could keep his secret after this one. Also make sure to stay all the way through the credits for an extra scene.

muscles like this! fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Apr 20, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Also got a big laugh at Anya declaring that she was too cute to have ever pooped.