Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Neddy Seagoon posted:

What I can't parse is why does the peepshow pooper lock from the outside?

That part seems to cinch that it's some kinda sex thing. Play out some kind of lock-up fetish without having to worry about bathroom breaks that also lets the lockee have access to fresh water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Perestroika posted:

That part seems to cinch that it's some kinda sex thing. Play out some kind of lock-up fetish without having to worry about bathroom breaks that also lets the lockee have access to fresh water.

We paid Savannah to drink a full milkshake, with ice cream on top and locked her inside afterwards.

She's very lactose intolerant.

Let's gather around and watch.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Neddy Seagoon posted:

peepshow pooper

Tautology, as all shitters have a peephole.

(And are latched on the outside.)

e: Obligatory Fingerborg (for ants)

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

"You need access to an egress window in case of emergency for your basement to be up to code."

"Sooo... what if we just slap a ladder at the bottom of the staircase up to the only window down there and call it a day?"

"As long as you promise the ladder stays there at all times blocking half the landing to your staircase."

"Pinky swear promise!"

(Much later):

"Honey, it's time to take real estate photos, go get the ladder from out in the tool shed so we don't get in trouble!"

*Ladder slips and falls down on the smooth marble floor 12 times while trying to get it to stay standing up*

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
And everyone laughed at grover for just putting the window lower smdh

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Neddy Seagoon posted:

What I can't parse is why does the peepshow pooper lock from the outside?

It could be that it unlocks from the outside. Lots of bathrooms have that. A simple knob lock on the inside, but with key access outside for emergencies.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

https://redf.in/JYuBkc

If you think you found the murder room, you'll realize the entire place is Oops! All Murder Rooms.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Metaline posted:

If you think you found the murder room, you'll realize the entire place is Oops! All Murder Rooms.
I think they shot most of X in that house

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Metaline posted:

Each one feels like a different flavour of psychotic serial killer's prisoner. Come for "All women are whores" in the side-room, stay for "My mother never loved me and you look like her" in the second bedroom, and don't forget to check out "She was nice and polite and I took it as genuine interest" in the attic.

Guess how many dead sex workers are buried on the property, the answer may surprise you!!

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Metaline posted:

Barbarian basement: the house

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

I like that even the description says your best bet is to just level everything and build what you want there instead. 200k for 1.5 acres, huh? Jeez

Peg Sliderskew
Jan 4, 2010

Metaline posted:

I think pink room is Manifesto/diary room.

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Kit Walker posted:

I like that even the description says your best bet is to just level everything and build what you want there instead. 200k for 1.5 acres, huh? Jeez

It's Southern Ontario. Real estate is inSANE here. That's not bad at all, even for a plot an hour away from Ottawa. Figure in all that potentially reusable wood (lol) and it's practically a steal!

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Guess how many dead sex workers are buried on the property, the answer may surprise you!!

the only answer that would surprise me is zero

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Y'all are being really weird. The barns look like they're about to fall down but the house just looks like an old farmhouse that wasn't ever refurbished on the inside after 1950 or so.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I kinda love how the barn's just spilling over with chopped flammable wood, as if the owner begs to claim its insurance value in the night with an axe

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Y'all are being really weird.

Who ever heard of goons being weird?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Kit Walker posted:

That's Canadian money though. In Ameribucks it comes out to about $146,216.

Montague Tigg posted:

the only answer that would surprise me is zero

Surprise! The bodies are actually in the convenient nearby bog.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_and_Plantagenet

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
I think it's the lack of windows, which is expected given the age

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

2 of the windows being covered with pink insulation tells a story. The story is that you're going to be cold in winter.