Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

R.L. Stine posted:

elon forgot linda existed the second he announced she was hired. she's just been coming in and sitting in her office tweeting and drinking and getting paid. nobody remembers what her actual job is

That sounds fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

R.L. Stine posted:

elon forgot linda existed the second he announced she was hired. she's just been coming in and sitting in her office tweeting and drinking and getting paid. nobody remembers what her actual job is

I respect the hustle, frankly

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

R.L. Stine posted:

Elon needs someone to blame when they file Chapter 11

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I hope Linda was smart enough to get paid Tesla shares

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Data Graham posted:

Apparently if you get money this is the inevitable road you travel

i would get drunk & high and watch golden girls and columbo repeats all day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

A fancy little mouse🐁!

euphronius posted:

I hope Linda was smart enough to get paid Tesla shares

Sorry, it was Twitter shares (and no, those didn't transfer over to X shares)