Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
it's the official call of the night picture posting thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
the shot where they first meet is so cool and gave me some vintage monogatari araragi freakout vibes

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
lycoris recoil rules

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
still not really feeling yurei deco after 3 episodes and it makes me sad as a science saru enjoyer. the grey buildings + color blobs aesthetic feels so uninspired compared to kyousougiga or even the weird parts of deca-dence.

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Really appreciate Lycoris Recoil upping the big time couple energy of Chisato and Takina

it rules. what a cute episode

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Powerful Chisato and Takina outfits not only in the Eyecatch this week but in the main episode as well of Lycoris Recoil

seconded. dapper takina ftw

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
caught up with call of the night and i still think it's great. i was pretty content with the main characters being doofuses in cool night time backgrounds, but body horror monogatari fight scenes and mysterious dumbass vampire councils are pretty cool too

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
in conclusion,

:airhorn: :airhorn:

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

Xelkelvos posted:

Every character is some combination of "cool" and "doofus" and often goes from one to the other seamlessly.

that's the power of being awake at 3 am

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking

all anime characters do now is cover haruhi songs and read haruhi light novels. when will you get the message kyoani

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Leg
May 22, 2020

a corpse is talking
i finished up the rest of the shows i was watching from this season.

shadows house s2: didn't see a lot of posts about it (haven't read the manga so i don't know if the anime only ending last season killed all the interest) but i thought the second half of this season was pretty good and i'm excited to see where it goes.

yurei deco: i wouldn't have finished it if i didn't have access to an exercise bike and the weather was bad. the ending is just as uninspired as the rest of the show

call of the night: it was really good. highly recommended if you like cool night time moods and neat directional flourishes. i love the inverted vending machine scene callback at the end.

summer 2022, you were a pretty good season, but now it's time to watch rakugo tanuki