Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who were your Tag-Team Champions in June?
This poll is closed.
FTR (IWGP Tag Team Champions/ROH World Tag Team Champions/Campeonato en Parejas AAA) 34 64.15%
Jurassic Express (FORMER AEW World Tag Team Champions) 1 1.89%
The Young Bucks (AEW World Tag Team Champions) 2 3.77%
Fukuoka Double Crazy (Goddesses of Stardom Champions) 4 7.55%
Magical Sugar Rabbits (Princess Tag Team Champions) 6 11.32%
The Briscoes (FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions) 1 1.89%
The Good Brothers (Impact World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
The Influence (FORMER Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Rosemary & Taya Valkyrie (Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions 0 0%
The Usos (WWE Raw Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Six or Nine (FORMER IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
United Empire (IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
Bullet Club (FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions) 0 0%
United Empire (FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions) 1 1.89%
Z-Brats (Open the Twin Gate Champions) 2 3.77%
Twin Towers (FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 0 0%
Shotaro Ashino & Ryuki Honda (World Tag Team Champions [AJPW]) 2 3.77%
None of the Above 0 0%
Total: 53 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Despite only defending their titles in a indie show and a match that ended in a no-contest, FTR again won Champions of the Month in May. Will the addition of another set of titles keep their winning ways intact?

FTR (Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler) - IWGP Tag Team Champions/ROH World Tag Team Champions - defended ROH World Tag Team Championship and won IWGP Tag Team Championship against United Empire and Roppongi Vice at Forbidden Door

Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus) - FORMER AEW World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the Young Bucks on Dynamite

The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) - AEW World Tag Team Champions - won from Jurassic Express on Dynamite

Fukuoka Double Crazy (Hazuki and Koguma) - Goddesses of Stardom Champions - defended against We Love Tokyo Sports! at some Stardom event that I don't have a name for

Magical Sugar Rabbits (Mizuki and Yuka Sakazaki) - Princess Tag Team Champions - defended against Kyoraku Kyomei at Additional Attack

The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) - FORMER Impact World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against the Good Brothers at Slammiversary

The Good Brothers (Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows) - Impact World Tag Team Champions - won from the Briscoes at Slammiversary, defended against Honor No More on Impact

The Influence (Tenille Dashwood and Madison Rayne) - FORMER Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against Rosemary & Taya Valkyrie at Slammiversary

Rosemary & Taya Valkyrie - Impact Knockouts World Tag Team Champions - won from the Influence at Slammiversary

The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso) - WWE Raw Tag Team Champions - defended against Riddle & Shinsuke Nakamura on SmackDown

Six or Nine (Ryusuke Taguchi and Master Wato) - FORMER IWGP Junior Heavyweight Champions - unsuccessfully defended against United Empire during New Japan Road

United Empire (Francesco Akira and TJP) - IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - won from Six or Nine during New Japan Road

Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale and Chase Owens) - FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions - unsuccessfully defended against United Empire at Dominion

United Empire (Jeff Cobb and Great-O-Khan) - FORMER IWGP Tag Team Champions - won from Bullet Club at Dominion, unsuccessfully defended against FTR in a match also involving Roppongi Vice at Forbidden Door

Z-Brats (Diamante and Shun Skywalker) - Open the Twin Gate Champions - defended against Shuri Joe and Ultra Soki during Rainbow Gate

Twin Towers (Shuji Ishikawa and Kohei Sato) - FORMER World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - unsuccessfully defended against Shotaro Ashino and Ryuki Honda at Champions Night 4

Shotaro Ashino & Ryuki Honda - World Tag Team Champions [AJPW] - won from Twin Towers at Champions Night 4

None of the Above - Did I miss anyone? By all means, tell me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Ashino & Honda are my dudes, I can't vote against them. Besides, as I've not seen Forbidden Door yet it makes picking them easier.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

forkboy84 posted:

Ashino & Honda are my dudes, I can't vote against them. Besides, as I've not seen Forbidden Door yet it makes picking them easier.

The All Japan match was better :hai:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

FTR are the best tag team in the world right now and easily putting themselves into contention for best tag team of all time.

I've gone from thinking these guys were a mistake for AEW to sign to 100% on board, they've really turned into something special.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

FTR all the way, I was glad they got hired by AEW because they were fantastic in WWE too but severely limited by weakly gestures at everything so seeing them given free reign to be their best selves has been a delight.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
FTR seem bound and determined to make WWE look dumb for letting them go, and entertain me in the process.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
MagiRabi

bartok
May 10, 2006

I never thought face FTR would work but I'm glad to be wrong.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Mods please add the AAA Titles to FTR in the poll we do not appeal to CMLL here!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
The AAA titles weren't defended this month!!!!!