Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
i think we should consider the positive aspects of dictatorial regimes organized on a national, corporate basis, in the effort of bringing about a workers' utopia. there's some good points in organizing a central locus of all power, through which the will of the working classes be made manifest in conscious effort of the true leader of the proletariat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Okay I'm considering them right now

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

wings are nice

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

lollontee posted:

i think we should consider the positive aspects of dictatorial regimes organized on a national, corporate basis, in the effort of bringing about a workers' utopia. there's some good points in organizing a central locus of all power, through which the will of the working classes be made manifest in conscious effort of the true leader of the proletariat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMQADg1Dp9g&t=15s

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Then, somewhat puzzingly for a man who had already a (modest) political reputation, but also tellingly of his general attitude and political commitment at the time, he accepted a new position as teacher, this time in Tolmezzo, a more distant post, nearby the city of Udine. There he held the position of teacher from November 1906 to August 1907 - a period of "moral and physical dissolution" (Mussolini had also recently lost his mother), frustrated by a large 2nd class of about forty children ("some of them unrepentent and threacherous brats").

It was during this experience that - apparently - Mussolini learned that "teaching wasn't really the best for him", as, despite his efforts, he was forced to admit he had "failed to solve the disciplinary issue".

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

kids are demons in groups that large, that's humanizing

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

i say swears online posted:

kids are demons in groups that large, that's humanizing
mussolini was more human than hitler but in a really goony way. very mishima-like. "after i failed to impose discipline on the kindergarten class... i sought a new world to create."

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's the path of every failed teacher turned school admin / middle manager

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

he could have gone down a different path

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/RedMaistre/status/1487208106153193476
https://twitter.com/RedMaistre/status/1551385750289145856

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
Inside you there are two Mussolinis

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
ie, dame~! don't turn my organs of central organization for the distribution of common resources into your REALpolitikal playground! you're touching my hierarchies of skill inappropriately! tasketee~!!!

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

lollontee posted:

We already have a Dictatorship of the Free Market though

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

lollontee posted:

That's just super, man. Anyway, I'm normal

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
yeah so, i'm feeling like the establishment of centralized forms of resource sharing, such as a modern application of palace economy, hasn't really been sincerely addressed by any modern marxist theoreticisnalitist, so i think i should have a go at it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

perhaps we should refer to the general secretary of the party as the Sun King

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

it's the path of every failed teacher turned school admin / middle manager

nice!

lollontee posted:

yeah so, i'm feeling like the establishment of centralized forms of resource sharing, such as a modern application of palace economy, hasn't really been sincerely addressed by any modern marxist theoreticisnalitist, so i think i should have a go at it

how did you get that avatar out of curiosity? i see it around on others and don't know why people gave it to you

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

NeatHeteroDude posted:

how did you get that avatar out of curiosity? i see it around on others and don't know why people gave it to you

it's a "most hated poster" award fyadatar, that i both like, and would like to get rid of

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

perhaps we should refer to the general secretary of the party as the Sun King

also this a good idea, as the central locus of local gravoty, the solar fusion becomes the ultimate dialectic

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

lollontee posted:

it's a "most hated poster" award fyadatar, that i both like, and would like to get rid of

thank you for explaining! how did you win that award?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

NeatHeteroDude posted:

thank you for explaining! how did you win that award?

*points at rapsheet*

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

lollontee posted:

also this a good idea, as the central locus of local gravoty, the solar fusion becomes the ultimate dialectic

life is the earth's eternal struggle against the sun's thermodynamic imperialism

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

photon$$$

A Gin Palace
Feb 12, 2013

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

mila kunis posted:

Would planetary unification under a "global NATO" really be so bad? There's a few holdout countries whose backs, so to speak, need to be broken. Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela, North Korea and Cuba - I'm looking at you guys, among others. The world would be at peace, and if there really is a United Federation of Planets out there waiting for unification before first contact, we might see space travel within our lifetime!

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the red-braun alliance

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

I have turned into a pickle

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Farm Frenzy posted:

epic

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Farm Frenzy posted:

je suis un croissant

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
according to aristotle societies cycle from dictatorship, to democracy, to oligarchy. if you are currently living in an oligarchy, your best shot at getting out of it is a dictator.

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

I think it would be cool to have two competing NATOs so that nobody would ever go to war or else it would trigger a globalized war that could destroy both sides

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

War and Pieces posted:

I think it would be cool to have two competing NATOs so that nobody would ever go to war or else it would trigger a globalized war that could destroy both sides

yeah but what if it didn't destroy both sides? it could go on forever, ensuring our survival as a species

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

lollontee posted:

yeah but what if it didn't destroy both sides? it could go on forever, ensuring our survival as a species

seems like a poor move, imo

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
what we need to do, is engineer the right evolutionary decision-making environment for the production of a superior species, possibly made of poly-cross-linked cum, and a forever war over the blighted remains of what was once an worldwide ecology, seems like just what we ought to be moving towards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

lollontee posted:

*points at rapsheet*

How the gently caress does somebody get run out of fyad in like 2016 lmao