Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING
Boy! That was a hell of a first chapter to read in real-time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

CatstropheWaitress posted:

Not to become the reddit guy, but there's a lot of fun theories going on over nowadays, few fun ones:

Now that we have Sapphire Scale in addition to Amber Lead, people are pointing out that each planet can be related to various gemstones, and Jupiter ties to sapphires. They could be creating or related to both diseases.

You know, if you're already loving around with alchemy or dark magics, and you need a way to make characters "immortal", a disease that feeds the villain the life force of others isn't a bad move. If this comes to anything more than speculation, anyway.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Infinitum posted:

Gear 5 Luffy is going to punch the robotics outta Kuma

It seems incredibly unlikely to happen but god, now I'm just imagining punching the electronics and bomb out of him, they end up in Saturn's hands, and we get a tiny "mother!" sign before it all explodes and covers him in soot, KOed.

I want every Gear 5 event to be as Tom and Jerry as possible.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I was more thinking Scoob and Shag

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Larryb posted:

Carue (speaking of, where is that duck currently? I don’t think we’ve seen him since the Reverie)

Best part of a particularly mid game (OP: World Seeker) was Karoo being a summon-at-any-time mount who could auto-collect things by running by them and infinitely wall-kick up buildings or cliffs. Really just some next-level QoL.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

Drakkel posted:

The only thing I know about One Piece Odyssey is that if you play as Zoro it turns off the minimap which is very good.

World Seeker had a variant on this for its Zoro DLC, it was just it took the minimap and turned it from a clean image into the chunkiest pixellated map, like some Atari 2600 poo poo.

You could turn this off and return it to normal if you ground up 9999 (99999? I forget) skill points for the single upgrade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
I thought the same thing until I hit the point where I put the manga down for a full year.